The Best Blackjack Sites for Your AAVE in 2022
If you’re new to playing blackjack with cryptocurrencies like AAVE, you need to be mindful of some important differences between crypto blackjack sites and traditional blackjack sites. This article provides a full guide on buying, depositing, and using AAVE to play online blackjack.
Best AAVE Blackjack Bonuses and Promotions
The house advantage is the smallest of all available casino games when it comes to blackjack. For this reason, the rollover requirements are much higher, making blackjack a difficult game to play to qualify promos and bonuses.
Remember, the first deposit a player makes will be the best bonus they receive. However, do not get carried away and play more than you can afford to lose! The best approach would be to make a larger deposit first to maximize the bonus.
Some of the bonuses and promos available from Ethereum blackjack sites include:
- Welcome bonuses, or matched deposit bonuses, provide new players with a specific percentage of their first deposit as bonus cash. A 100% matched deposit bonus on a $500 AAVE deposit, for example, will provide an additional $500 as bonus cash to wager with
- Cash bonuses for new signups that range up to $1,000 or more
- Freerolls for making deposits, competing in tournaments, or playing blackjack
- Progressive jackpots that can reach as high as millions of dollars
- Tournaments with cash prizes that compete with some of the largest traditional blackjack sites
- Reload bonuses for making consecutive deposits or regular deposits
Sometimes crypto blackjack sites offer highly attractive bonuses only through their latest bonus codes. See the table at the beginning of this article for a list of the best cryptocurrency blackjack sites of 2022 and current bonus codes.
VIP programs are also worth considering — AAVE blackjack VIP programs often provide players with points for depositing AAVE, playing blackjack, or competing in tournaments and leaderboards. These points can be exchanged for various benefits such as freerolls, cash, or prizes or used to access higher VIP tiers.
How to Deposit AAVE to Blackjack Sites
AAVE transactions process in the same way as Bitcoin or Ethereum transactions. All you’ll need to send AAVE to a blackjack site is the site’s wallet address. You can find this within the ‘Banking,’ ‘Cashier,’ or ‘Wallet’ section of the site. In 2022, players have several different deposit methods to choose from including:
- Mastercard credit or debit card
- Visa debit or credit card
- Other popular digital payment gateways
First, start a new transaction from within your wallet or exchange to make the deposit. Then, copy and paste the site’s wallet address into the destination field along with the amount you would like to deposit.
Ensure that the wallet address you are depositing to is made specifically for receiving AAVE. If you deposit a coin into an incompatible wallet, such as sending AAVE to a Bitcoin address, you will permanently lose funds.
AAVE blackjack sites usually won’t set a minimum deposit. Otherwise, there is sometimes a required minimum deposit needed in order to access welcome bonuses or promos; these will usually range between $10 and $50. Most casinos and blackjack sites won’t charge deposit fees either; you’re more likely to see fees charged to you from your exchange for gas fees or other exchange fees.
How to Withdraw AAVE
Withdrawing AAVE from a crypto blackjack site is similar to making a deposit — all you’ll need is an AAVE wallet to withdraw your funds. When you make a withdrawal request to your AAVE blackjack site, you’ll need to provide this address in order to receive payment. You can find your wallet address by starting a new transaction or exchanging and clicking ‘receive.’
To make the withdrawal, copy and paste your wallet address into the section provided by the blackjack site, along with the amount you would like to withdraw.
Even though crypto transactions are known to process rather quickly, some sites may intentionally put a hold on your withdrawal request. For example, some sites may do this in order to convert the necessary funds from other cryptocurrencies if the withdrawal request is notably large or frequent. It may also be on hold until the user provides security information to satisfy KYC checks. In any case, these holds won’t last more than 24 hours.
How to Play Blackjack With AAVE
The basic user interface of most crypto blackjack sites works the same as traditional sites. However, if you’re already familiar with online blackjack, you’ll find that the primary difference between the two is how crypto blackjack sites manage their banking. Blackjack players will find a wide variation of formats such as:
- European Blackjack
- Live Blackjack
- Multi-hand Blackjack
- American Blackjack
The rules and formats on crypto blackjack sites are the same as traditional ones, apart from higher wagering limits and withdrawal limits. If you are playing on a decentralized blackjack site, you might be able to take advantage of provably fair card shuffling. This is when a blackjack site utilizes the player’s blockchain data to run random number generator (RNG) software. By using the data for this purpose, the cards dealt out by the program will be truly random with no biases towards any player. These are also virtually immune to malicious third parties. Furthermore, since these programs are open-source, players can view the code that runs them and verify their odds.
There are now many different ways to bet AAVE online. Blackjack is just one of many casino games that you can play with AAVE. Crypto casinos that accept AAVE also offer slots, poker, roulette, and other table games.
Using AAVE to Play Blackjack Online: What You Need to Know
Users should be aware of a few more factors when using AAVE for online transactions. During periods of network congestion on the AAVE platform, it’s common for transaction fees to increase dramatically. It’s best to check the transaction fee before withdrawing or depositing AAVE as well. Other factors to consider include:
- Anonymity: While some sites offer anonymous cryptocurrency blackjack, AAVE is not anonymous crypto. If you send an AAVE transaction from any exchange on which you have completed the ID verification process, this may be traceable to your identity.
- Security: If you use cryptocurrency to play blackjack online, it’s important to remember that you are responsible for the security of your coins. Always play only on trusted, recommended online blackjack sites and always use additional security features such as two-factor authentication (2FA).
- KYC requirements: Some online blackjack sites offer KYC-free blackjack or anonymous blackjack. Sites in some regions, however, may be obligated to collect Know Your Customer identity details before they can payout on withdrawal requests that exceed a specific threshold.
Choosing the Best AAVE Blackjack Site
The first step in getting started with AAVE blackjack is choosing a cryptocurrency blackjack site that offers the features you want. There are several different factors to consider when choosing an AAVE blackjack site, such as the site’s reputation, payout speed, and player reviews.
The payout speed is the most important difference between traditional blackjack sites that only accept fiat currency and AAVE blackjack sites. Unlike traditional blackjack sites, AAVE blackjack sites and casinos offer instant payouts that take just a few minutes to receive. Using AAVE to play blackjack makes it possible to access instant withdrawals of AAVE coins that can be sent to a cryptocurrency exchange and traded for cash quickly.
In addition to providing blackjack players with instant withdrawals, AAVE blackjack sites also offer higher withdrawal limits and higher deposit limits. The stakes offered by AAVE blackjack sites are typically higher than traditional sites. AAVE blackjack sites also offer more competitive promotions and bonuses than sites that only accept fiat currency.
Coin Clarity ranks crypto blackjack sites that accept AAVE on various factors to determine their safety and reliability level. These include payout speed, trustworthiness, player reviews, and player support. The table at the top of this article provides a curated list of the safest AAVE blackjack sites online today.
When choosing the best AAVE blackjack site, it’s worth checking whether or not the site you want to sign up to offers your preferred action. If you prefer to play blackjack tournaments on a specific schedule, it’s best to check the tournament schedule of a site.
Other factors that are important to consider when choosing an AAVE blackjack site include:
- Mobile versions: Check the availability of smartphone apps or mobile web compatible versions of an AAVE blackjack site if you want to play crypto blackjack from your phone.
- Customer support: Live chat and phone support is available on the most reliable cryptocurrency blackjack sites
- Tournaments and action: Check the availability of AAVE blackjack tournaments.
- Payout speed: The best AAVE blackjack sites and casinos offer instant payouts that process the same day. Check the table at the top of this article for a list of sites that payout instantly.
How to Buy AAVE
The best site to buy AAVE from instantly will vary depending on your region. If you reside in the United States, it’s possible to instantly buy AAVE with a credit or debit card from Binance US. If you do not live in the US, KuCoin, Binance, and Coinbase are some of the best sites that offer instant purchases of AAVE.
The steps involved in buying AAVE are listed below:
- Create an account on an exchange that offers card purchases in your region
- Upload your photo ID when completing the KYC process to verify your account and enable card purchases
- Connect your credit or debit card to your exchange account
- Instantly buy AAVE with your card
- Send that AAVE to your chosen AAVE-friendly blackjack site
After you’ve purchased your AAVE coins, they’ll be available in a wallet hosted on the exchange you signed up for and can be withdrawn and then deposited on an AAVE blackjack site.
AAVE functions as a tool within the AAVE decentralized finance ecosystem. It allows users to borrow, lend, and stake cryptocurrency. The success of the AAVE project means that it is now available as a banking method at a growing number of crypto blackjack sites.
Playing blackjack with AAVE offers higher stakes, higher withdrawal limits, faster withdrawals, higher deposit limits, and more competitive bonuses and promotions. So, if you’re looking for a popular, widely adopted DeFi coin that you can also use on online casinos to play blackjack, AAVE is one of the best options available.