Best ADA Blackjack Sites 2022
ADA is a cryptocurrency that provides extremely fast transactions with low fees, resulting in many crypto blackjack sites now accepting the coin as a banking method.
Before you start playing blackjack with ADA, there are a few key differences between fiat currency blackjack and cryptocurrency that are important to consider. Our guide below will help you get the most out of playing blackjack with your ADA in 2022.
Best ADA Bonuses and Promotions 2022
When it comes to blackjack, the house edge is the smallest of all available casino games. For this reason, the rollover requirements are much higher. Due to these rollover requirements, the majority of casinos will make it far more difficult to qualify bonuses by playing blackjack – this is something to be aware of.
Remember, the first deposit a player makes will be the best bonus they receive. However, do not get carried away and play more than you can afford to lose! The best approach would be to make a larger deposit first to maximize the bonus.
Players that create a new account on a crypto blackjack site are likely to find the following bonuses and promotions:
- Matched deposit bonuses are available for new players or accounts and, in most cases, provide players with a 100% bonus on the first deposit they make to a site. Depositing $500 with this kind of bonus, for example, will provide a new blackjack player with an additional $500 to play with
- Cash bonuses are typically available instead of matched deposit bonuses and provide players with a specific cash bonus amount regardless of the deposit value
- Freerolls are for crypto blackjack tournaments as deposit or VIP rewards
- Reload bonuses may function as matched deposit bonuses or cash bonuses but offer smaller bonus amounts and are applied when a player makes a regular deposit
- Progressive jackpots work the same way as traditional progressive jackpots
Some promotions and bonuses are available only by redeeming the latest special promo codes or current bonus codes. At the top of this article, Coin Clarity has a list of the best ADA blackjack promotions, including any active promo codes for 2022.
VIP programs can provide blackjack players with another way to get bonus cash or benefits. For example, most crypto blackjack sites offer VIP programs that reward players for making deposits or playing blackjack, with rewards that include higher stakes, freerolls, or additional bonus cash.
How to Play Blackjack With ADA
Cardano blackjack works the same way as traditional fiat currency blackjack, with most ADA blackjack sites offering the same formats and variations as traditional sites with similar action.
Most ADA blackjack sites offer popular formats such as:
- European Blackjack
- Classic Blackjack
- Live Blackjack
- Multi-hand Blackjack
- American Blackjack
The most important difference between ADA blackjack and traditional online blackjack comes down to banking — ADA blackjack provides instant payouts and higher stakes.
If you are playing on a decentralized blackjack site, you might be able to take advantage of provably fair card shuffling. A blackjack site utilizes the player’s blockchain data to run random number generator (RNG) software. By using the data for this purpose, the cards dealt out by the program will be truly random with no biases towards any player. These are also virtually immune to malicious third parties. Furthermore, since these programs are open-source, players can view the code that runs them and verify the odds for themselves.
Blackjack is a popular and accessible way to bet ADA online, but many other options are available. For example, players can also play poker, slots, and roulette with ADA on crypto casinos. Crypto sportsbooks make it possible to bet ADA on many different sports, horse races, and even esports.
To learn more about the current best crypto sports betting sites, including sportsbooks that accept ADA, see the Coin Clarity guide to sports betting with cryptocurrency. More information on cryptocurrency casino sites can be found via Coin Clarity’s 2022 guide to Cardano-friendly casinos.
How to Deposit ADA to Blackjack Sites
The process of depositing to a crypto blackjack site is relatively simple — the only thing you’ll need to make an ADA transaction is a wallet address. You can find this within the ‘Banking,’ ‘Cashier,’ or ‘Wallet’ section of the site.
First, start a new transaction from within your wallet or exchange to make the deposit. Then, copy and paste the site’s wallet address into the destination field along with the amount you would like to deposit.
Ensure that the wallet address you are depositing to is made specifically for receiving ADA. If you deposit a currency into an incompatible wallet, like sending ADA to a Bitcoin address, you will permanently lose funds.
Crypto blackjack sites usually won’t set a minimum deposit. Otherwise, there is sometimes a required minimum deposit to access welcome bonuses or promos; these will usually range between $10 and $50. Most casinos and blackjack sites won’t charge deposit fees either; you’re more likely to see gas fees or exchange withdrawal charges.
In 2022, players have several different deposit methods to choose from including:
- Mastercard Credit/Debit Card
- Visa Credit/Debit Card
How to Withdraw ADA
Withdrawing ADA from a crypto blackjack site is similar to making a deposit — all you’ll need is your wallet address to withdraw your funds. You can find your wallet address by starting a new transaction within your wallet or exchange and clicking ‘receive.’
To make the withdrawal, copy and paste your wallet address into the section provided by the blackjack site along with the amount you would like to withdraw.
Even though crypto transactions are known to process rather quickly, some sites may opt to put a hold on your withdrawal request intentionally. For example, players can convert the necessary funds from other cryptocurrencies if the withdrawal request is flagged for being too large or too frequent. It may be on hold until the user provides security information like KYC or other identification. In any case, these holds won’t last more than 24 hours.
Using ADA to Play Blackjack Online: What You Need to Know
There are a few more factors to keep in mind when using ADA for online transactions. Knowing these will help you keep your funds and your identity safe.
- Security: Most crypto blackjack sites are safe and secure, but it’s important to remember that ADA transactions are irreversible. Only make ADA deposits and play on reliable, trustworthy, and recommended crypto blackjack sites, and always enable two-factor authentication wherever possible
- Anonymity: Cardano is a transparent, public blockchain that isn’t anonymous. If you send transactions from a crypto exchange account that you have completed the ID verification process on, the transactions you make are traceable to your personal information
- KYC regulations and requirements: In some cases, crypto casinos and blackjack sites can play KYC-free blackjack or anonymous crypto blackjack. Making withdrawal or payout requests over a certain threshold, however, may cause sites to request KYC information from players before they can make payouts
Choosing the Best ADA Blackjack Site
The development process of Cardano, unlike Bitcoin or Ethereum, takes a peer-reviewed, academic approach. Originally founded in 2015 by Google developer and Ethereum co-founder Charles Hoskinson, Cardano is a powerful cryptocurrency with many use cases.
The widespread adoption of ADA makes it easy for blackjack players to withdraw funds from blackjack sites and trade them for fiat currencies such as USD or EUR in just a few minutes. In addition to fungibility, using the ADA coin to play blackjack online provides players with a variety of other advantages, such as faster withdrawals, higher withdrawal limits, and, in most cases, significantly better promotions and bonuses.
Compared to traditional fiat currency blackjack sites, ADA is extremely fast and easy to use. Unlike fiat transfer methods like bank transfers, which can take days to complete, crypto transactions process almost instantly.
Different Cardano blackjack sites and casino sites offer different features. Therefore, it’s important to check and make sure a site offers the features you want before you sign up and make a deposit. If you prefer to play in crypto blackjack tournaments regularly, for example, it’s worth checking for tournament formats, prize pools, and schedules.
Additional features that players should be on the lookout for when choosing a Cardano blackjack site include:
- Payout speed: A crypto blackjack site must offer instant withdrawals
- Tournaments or action: If you’re looking for a specific format or tournament schedule, make sure it’s available first
- Player support: The best crypto blackjack sites offer live chat or fast email responses
- Smartphone support: If you want to play on your phone, it’s important to make sure the site is smartphone compatible
- Live Blackjack: check and see whether a site offers live dealer games automated provably fair games
How to Buy ADA in 2022
ADA is a popular, high market cap cryptocurrency available on most major exchanges. It’s relatively straightforward to buy ADA with a Visa or Mastercard — all you’ll need to do is create an account on an exchange available in your region that supports card purchases, then complete the ID verification process.
Using a Visa or Mastercard to buy ADA can sometimes incur a small additional card processing fee but immediately provides blackjack players with the coins they need to start making wagers.
The basic steps required to buy ADA are:
- Create an account on an exchange that supports card purchases of ADA, such as Binance US or Gemini
- Complete the ID verification process
- Connect your credit or debit card to your exchange account
- Buy ADA instantly
The fast transaction times and wide availability of ADA make it a popular choice for online gambling, especially blackjack.
So, if you’re looking for an extremely fast, reliable, and widely accepted cryptocurrency for playing blackjack online, ADA is one of the best options available.