Best Bitcoin Blackjack Sites for 2022
As the original cryptocurrency, Bitcoin (BTC) is the primary driver of the entire crypto market. It’s now possible to use Bitcoin to pay for almost anything or to send and receive Bitcoin from anywhere in the world. This makes Bitcoin a very popular deposit method for online gambling.
To get started, players only need a crypto wallet that contains BTC. Using Bitcoin as a banking method for online blackjack is straightforward, and there are only a few key factors to keep in mind.
Current Bitcoin Blackjack Bonuses and Promotions
Bitcoin blackjack sites provide players with a wide variety of promotions and bonuses. These bonuses can significantly increase the bankroll of a new account and include new-player welcome bonuses, special seasonal promos, jackpots, free tournament entry, free slot spins and more.
The most commonly available bonuses and promos offered in 2022 for Bitcoin blackjack sites include:
- Matched deposit bonuses, or welcome bonuses, provide a new player with a fixed percentage of their first deposit as bonus cash. Most matched deposit bonuses are 100%, but occasionally blackjack sites offer higher matched percentages
- Cash bonuses or signup bonuses provide new players with a cash boost when they join. These are typically offered instead of matched deposit bonuses
- Freerolls for making deposits or accumulating VIP points
- Leaderboard competitions and jackpots, such as progressive Bitcoin blackjack jackpots
- Reload bonuses for making regular deposits in Bitcoin or another cryptocurrency
It’s often worth checking out different Bitcoin blackjack sites to see if they offer special promos that players can only access via promo codes. Check out the table at the beginning of this article to list the best crypto blackjack sites and bonuses in 2022.
VIP programs vary across different sites, but most Bitcoin blackjack VIP programs are tiered systems that reward players with points for making regular deposits or playing tables. Players can trade these points for bonus cash, freerolls, and other benefits.
How to Deposit Bitcoin at Online Blackjack Sites
All you’ll need to send your BTC to a blackjack site is the site’s wallet address. This will be available to players within the ‘Banking,’ ‘Cashier,’ or ‘Wallet’ section.
First, start a new transaction within your wallet or exchange to make the deposit. Then, copy and paste the site’s wallet address into the destination field along with the amount you would like to deposit. Once you send your BTC, it will be available on your blackjack site in less than 20 minutes.
Ensure that the wallet address you are depositing to is made specifically for receiving BTC. For example, if you deposit a coin into a wallet incompatible with receiving it, such as sending BTC to an Ethereum address, it will permanently lose funds.
BTC blackjack sites usually won’t set a minimum deposit. Otherwise, there is sometimes a required minimum deposit to access welcome bonuses or promos; these will usually range between $10 and $50.
How to Withdraw BTC
All you will need to withdraw BTC is your wallet address, which you can find by starting a new transaction from within your wallet or exchange and clicking ‘receive.’
To make a withdrawal, copy and paste your wallet address into the section provided by the blackjack site along with the amount you would like to withdraw.
Even though crypto transactions are known to process rather quickly, some sites may opt to put a hold on your withdrawal request intentionally. For example, players can convert the necessary funds from other cryptocurrencies if the withdrawal request is large or happens frequently. It may be on hold until the user provides security information like KYC or other identification. In any case, these holds won’t last more than 24 hours.
Choosing the Best Bitcoin Blackjack Site
Choosing the right Bitcoin blackjack site means weighing up a few different factors. However, Bitcoin is available at most crypto blackjack sites, so all you’ll need is a Bitcoin wallet, some BTC, and a site to play on.
Bitcoin blackjack is largely identical to traditional blackjack sites, with the advantage of higher limits and withdrawals and access to the latest bonuses. In addition, withdrawals from most Bitcoin blackjack sites are instant, providing players with full control over their funds.
Bitcoin blackjack sites are the oldest crypto betting and casino sites online. In addition, many reputable and reliable blackjack sites accept Bitcoin as a banking method — for a full list of the best cryptocurrency blackjack sites.
It’s best to check for the following factors before you sign up with a Bitcoin blackjack site:
- Tournaments and action: If you’re planning on playing Bitcoin blackjack tournaments, check to make sure they’re available first
- Payout speed: Bitcoin blackjack sites should payout instantly. See the table above for a list of the fastest-paying BTC blackjack sites
- Bonuses, VIP, and promos: Some sites offer far better bonuses and promos — it’s worth comparing a few sites first
- Mobile Versions: If you’re planning on playing Bitcoin blackjack on your phone, check the availability of dedicated apps or mobile web versions first
- Customer support: The best Bitcoin blackjack sites provide live chat support or phone support
- Fiat deposit options: Moneygram, Neteller, Skrill, PayPal, Check, Visa/Mastercard debit and credit card, wire transfer, ACH bank transfer, money order, cheque by mail, PaySafeCard, MuchBetter, Western Union and more…
How to Play Blackjack With Bitcoin in 2022
Cryptocurrency blackjack works the same way as traditional blackjack. The primary point of difference between Bitcoin blackjack and traditional blackjack is the availability of instant payouts. Apart from banking, you’ll find BTC blackjack very similar, with variations such as European blackjack, Vegas strip blackjack, and live blackjack all commonly available.
An important difference between Bitcoin blackjack and traditional blackjack is how BTC blackjack sites calculate wagers. Instead of using USD or EUR, some sites may use mBTC, equivalent to one-thousandth of a Bitcoin.
Blackjack isn’t the only way to bet Bitcoin online. Bitcoin casinos have existed from the earliest days of the Bitcoin network and are now some of the most popular casino platforms online. Crypto sportsbooks also allow anybody to bet Bitcoin on sports from anywhere in the world.
Using Bitcoin to Play Blackjack Online: What You Need to Know
Bitcoin is the simplest and most widely accepted crypto to use for online blackjack — once you’ve set up your Bitcoin wallet and have selected the best Bitcoin blackjack site, you’re ready to get started. There are just a few more additional tips to keep in mind before you start playing:
- Anonymity: Bitcoin isn’t a private cryptocurrency — the Bitcoin blockchain is public, allowing anybody to see where a transaction originates. If you use Bitcoin you purchased from an exchange account linked to your ID; it’s possible to trace this back to your identity
- Know Your Customer regulations: Some Bitcoin blackjack sites provide anonymous Bitcoin blackjack, while others are obligated to request ID information from players before they can pay out large withdrawals due to Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering regulations
- Security and safety: Bitcoin transactions are irreversible, which means that it’s important to use additional security features such as two-factor authentication wherever it’s available
Latest Live Blackjack Betting Options in 2022
Live Bitcoin Blackjack games come in many different forms, including Classic Blackjack, American Blackjack, Live Blackjack, European Blackjack, 21 Burn Blackjack, Blackjack Tournaments, Multi-Hand Blackjack, and Multi-Player Blackjack are just a few examples.
What’s impressive when playing live blackjack with Bitcoin is that there is an actual person dealing the cards and real players alongside you playing in the games.
How to Buy Bitcoin in 2022
Bitcoin is extremely easy to buy. As the most accessible crypto, Bitcoin is listed on all exchanges, apps, and peer-to-peer trading platforms. It’s possible to create an account on an exchange and fund it with bank transfers, but this can take several days. The fastest way to buy Bitcoin to play blackjack is to buy it directly with a Visa/Mastercard debit or credit card.
Choosing the best exchange to buy Bitcoin from depends on your region. For example, if you reside in the United States, it’s best to buy Bitcoin directly from Gemini, which provides instant BTC purchases. However, if you live outside of the United States, Binance.com is one of the best international platforms that allows users from most countries to buy BTC with a card.
The basic steps involved in buying BTC with a credit or debit card are as follows:
- Sign up with Gemini or Binance.com
- Provide your ID documents to complete the ID verification process
- Link your card to your Gemini or Binance.com account
- Instantly buy Bitcoin
Once you’ve purchased your Bitcoin from an exchange, you’re ready to send it to a blackjack site.
BTC Blackjack Sites: Key Takeaways
Playing blackjack with Bitcoin is simple, straightforward, and secure. The widespread adoption of Bitcoin combined with the high speed at which BTC transactions are processed makes it a safe and reliable currency for playing blackjack online.
The best Bitcoin blackjack sites provide players with far higher limits than traditional blackjack sites and offer a greater degree of control over their bankroll. In addition, once withdrawn, users can trade Bitcoin blackjack funds for cash on many different platforms.
Bitcoin is highly accessible — it’s now possible to buy and sell Bitcoin at any number of cryptocurrency exchanges, peer-to-peer platforms, brokers, smartphone apps, or even Bitcoin ATMs. In addition, the fungibility and accessibility of Bitcoin make it possible to play blackjack with Bitcoin, withdraw funds nearly instantly, and convert them to fiat currency in just a few minutes.