Best Bitcoin Roulette Sites in 2022
Bitcoin (BTC) is the foundation of the crypto market and has remained the most valuable cryptocurrency since the development of blockchain technology. Bitcoin can be used for almost anything nowadays — including crypto roulette sites.
There are a lot of features available when choosing a Bitcoin roulette site. Here’s what you need to know to select a site and start playing.
Current Bitcoin Roulette Bonuses and Promotions
The promotions and bonuses offered by Bitcoin roulette sites are usually better than those offered by traditional fiat currency-based online casinos. Bitcoin casinos and roulette sites provide a selection of welcome bonuses, special seasonal promos, daily jackpots, and, in some cases, no deposit bonuses.
Some of the bonuses that are available from Bitcoin roulette sites include:
- Welcome bonuses – these typically take the form of matched deposit bonuses or bonus cash. A matched deposit bonus provides a percentage — usually 100% but sometimes more — of the first deposit a player makes and gives it as bonus cash
- Roulette promotions – these may include specials for specific tables or promos for particular game versions. In some cases, the platform will provide jackpots or other bonuses for specific wins on the table
- Reload bonuses – for regularly depositing Bitcoin
- Free spins – as well as other benefits from making deposits or participating in VIP programs
Some Bitcoin roulette sites offer special promos available only through bonus code redemption, which are often delivered via email to the address you signed up with.
Another highly effective way to get more bonuses with Bitcoin roulette is through VIP programs. Roulette and crypto casino VIP programs typically give players points for playing tables, making wagers, or making deposits. These points allow users to access higher VIP levels and provide players with bonus cash or other benefits.
How to Play Roulette With Bitcoin
Roulette sites that accept Bitcoin as a banking method function the same way as traditional casino and roulette sites. Bitcoin roulette games and versions include, but are not limited to:
- American roulette
- European roulette
- Double ball roulette
- Dive roulette
- Video roulette
- Multi-wheel roulette
- Rapid roulette
- Mini roulette
If you are playing on a decentralized roulette site or casino, you might be able to use Bitcoin to play provably fair roulette. Provably fair roulette involves programs that input the players’ blockchain data to run RNG (random number generator) software. This process creates unbiased Bitcoin roulette games and is immune to third-party interference while also offering truly random odds. In addition, since these programs are open-source, players are free to view the code that runs them in real-time to verify that the odds are legitimate.
Bitcoin betting is extremely popular. In addition to roulette, it’s possible to play blackjack, poker, slots, and many other Bitcoin casino games on crypto casinos. In addition, cryptocurrency sportsbooks allow users to bet Bitcoin on virtually any sport.
How to Deposit Bitcoin at Online Roulette Sites
All you’ll need to deposit Bitcoin is the site’s BTC wallet address. The wallet address will be accessible to you within the ‘Banking,’ ‘Cashier,’ or ‘Wallet’ section.
First, start a new transaction within your wallet or exchange to make a secure deposit. Then, copy and paste the site’s wallet address into the destination field along with the amount you would like to deposit. Once you send your BTC, it will be available on your roulette site in less than 30 minutes.
Ensure that the wallet address you are depositing is explicitly made for receiving BTC. If you deposit a coin into the incorrect wallet, such as sending Bitcoin to an Ethereum address, for example, you can expect to lose the funds. Once the funds are sent to an incorrect address, there is no way to reverse the transaction.
It’s rare for crypto roulette sites to enforce a minimum deposit — you can make deposits of a tiny fraction of a single BTC token on some platforms. To take advantage of promo offers such as matched deposit bonuses, however, you’ll likely need to make a minimum deposit of between $10 and $50.
How to Withdraw BTC in 2022
All you will need to Withdraw Bitcoin is your own BTC wallet address, which you can find by starting a new transaction from within your wallet or exchange and clicking ‘receive.’
To make a withdrawal, copy and paste your wallet address into the section provided by the roulette site and type in the amount you would like to withdraw. BTC transaction fees are low, and most crypto exchanges waive high withdrawal fees for sending BTC to other platforms.
Even though crypto transactions are processed quickly, some sites may opt to intentionally put a hold on your withdrawal request. It may be on hold until the user provides security information like KYC or other identification, however, it could be because of an unusually large withdrawal, or withdrawals happening too frequently. In any case, these holds typically won’t last more than 24 hours.
Using Bitcoin to Play Roulette Online: What You Need to Know
The following tips will help you keep your Bitcoin safe and secure when playing BTC roulette games:
- Anonymity: Bitcoin operates on a public ledger, making it possible to trace BTC transactions back to their origin. If you send or receive BTC from an exchange account in your name, all transactions can be traced back to your identity
- Safe and Secure: It is not possible to reverse Bitcoin transactions — crypto places the responsibility of security on the user. Always play roulette on trusted BTC casino sites and enable two-factor authentication wherever possible.
- KYC regulations: In some cases, you may find that a site makes it possible to play anonymous Bitcoin roulette without needing personal information. However, Know Your Customer (KYC) regulations in some jurisdictions may obligate some BTC roulette sites to collect personal information from players before they can make large withdrawals.
Choosing the Best Bitcoin Roulette Site
In addition to checking for the types of wheels available, minimum and maximum stakes, and the availability of live dealers, there are a few additional factors that are worth considering when you play roulette with Bitcoin.
Both centralized and decentralized sites accept Bitcoin. Centralized roulette is usually a part of a larger casino. It may not be entirely focused on crypto deposits or require converting Bitcoin into fiat to play. Despite that, there are advantages to playing on these types of sites. These sites fall under the scrutiny of their casino’s license, which adds reliability, and they often have a larger user base with more customer support options.
Decentralized roulette, or dApps, are sites that are run entirely through blockchain technologies without the interference of the house. They are naturally more transparent and fairer than centralized sites. These games offer many advantages, including better privacy and security, faster payment options (via crypto), and the availability of provably fair games.
It is very safe to play on Bitcoin casino and roulette sites. They have existed as long as the Bitcoin network has (if not longer), and there are now hundreds of safe, secure, and trustworthy Bitcoin roulette sites to choose from. Coin Clarity curates a list of the safest Bitcoin roulette sites in the table at the beginning and end of this page.
If you’re looking for single zero or double zero wheels, you’ll find that most crypto roulette websites provide the same range of action as traditional sites. However, the most significant benefit you’ll access when using Bitcoin to play roulette is instant withdrawals and higher stakes.
- Promos and bonuses: Different sites offer different selections of welcome bonuses, free spins, and deposit bonuses
- Player support: The best crypto casinos and roulette sites provide live chat and, in some cases, phone support
- Smartphone compatibility: If you want to play Bitcoin roulette on your phone, you’ll need to check to make sure the site you want to play on offers an app or mobile web version
- Instant payouts: If you’re playing with Bitcoin, it’s best to play on sites that offer instant deposits and withdrawals.
How to Buy Bitcoin in 2022
Bitcoin is the most accessible cryptocurrency to buy online. Every single cryptocurrency trading or exchange platform lists Bitcoin. BTC is the standard that dictates the movement of the crypto market. The fastest way to start playing Bitcoin roulette if you don’t already have BTC is to buy it directly with a Visa or Mastercard credit or debit card. Other payment options often include PayPal, Skrill, Neteller, ecoPayz, PaySafeCard and Trustly.
While it’s possible to buy Bitcoin from an exchange account funded with a bank transfer or wire transfer, this process can take days. So if you’re interested in buying instantly available Bitcoin, it’s best to purchase it from an exchange that offers Visa/Mastercard debit or credit card payments to users in your region.
The best site to buy Bitcoin from depends on your location. US-based roulette players can buy Bitcoin with a debit or credit card from Gemini, while individuals outside the US can instantly purchase Bitcoin from Binance.com.
If you’re ready to buy Bitcoin to play crypto roulette, you’ll need to follow these steps:
- Create an account with Gemini or Binance, depending on your location
- Complete the ID verification steps
- Connect your Visa/Mastercard credit or debit card
- Instantly buy Bitcoin
Key Takeaways: Safe, Secure, and Trustworthy
Bitcoin is the simplest, easiest, and most secure cryptocurrency for playing online roulette. With Bitcoin accepted at virtually every single online exchange, crypto casino, and crypto roulette site, it’s easy to find a platform that provides the action, bonuses, and promotions you’re looking for.
Bitcoin’s wide range of advantages as a banking method for roulette includes higher withdrawal limits, higher wagering limits, safe deposits, and a much greater degree of control over when you withdraw and how fast you receive your funds. So if you’re looking for the most secure and reliable crypto to use to play roulette, Bitcoin is the best option available.