The Best Chainlink Casinos of 2022 (LINK)
Chainlink (LINK) has skyrocketed from a relatively low market cap digital currency to a highly valuable and fundamental element of the crypto ecosystem.
The extreme success of Chainlink has created significant demand for the LINK token, which in turn has raised the need for online crypto casinos to begin accepting LINK as a banking method. Read on for safe, trustworthy, and reliable Chainlink (LINK) casinos.
The Latest Chainlink Bonuses and Promotions
Crypto casinos, much like traditional online casinos, will provide new accounts and regular players with plenty of bonuses and promotions. The promotions offered by crypto casinos are usually similar to traditional casinos and typically include welcome bonuses, reload bonuses, free spins, and many different daily jackpots or seasonal specials.
Most Chainlink casinos will offer the following bonuses:
- Matched deposit bonuses: Also referred to as welcome bonuses or new player bonuses, these promotions offer new players a matched percentage of their first deposit as a bonus. Making a $500 Chainlink first deposit with a 100% first deposit bonus, for example, will provide a player with $500 in bonus cash.
- Free spins: Many casinos that offer cryptocurrency slots and live crypto slots offer free spins as part of welcome bonuses or VIP programs.
- Reload bonuses: These bonuses operate similarly to welcome bonuses, offering players a matched percentage bonus for making consecutive deposits. The bonus percentage provided by these bonuses is typically lower than the first deposit bonus percentages.
- No deposit bonus: Bonus cash awarded upfront upon completing or verifying a new account. To withdraw these funds, you will need to meet the casino’s rollover requirements which usually involves making a certain number of bets with the bonus.
In addition to promos and bonuses, some casinos offer special offers through bonus codes. It’s also worth checking the VIP programs offered by a crypto casino that accepts Chainlink, as these programs can often provide free spins, bonus cash, or other exclusive prizes.
How to Deposit Chainlink at Online Casinos
Making a Chainlink token deposit to a crypto casino is simpler and faster than making a traditional bank deposit. In addition, unlike traditional banking options, which typically require multiple data points such as SWIFT codes, routing numbers, and account names, Chainlink transactions only require a wallet address.
To make a LINK deposit, you’ll need to find the casino’s wallet address — this is usually within the “wallet” or “banking” section of your account.
Start a new transaction within your wallet or exchange to make a deposit, then copy and paste the casino’s wallet address into the destination field. Finally, specify the amount you would like to deposit and click send. Your LINK tokens should be available to bet within just a few minutes.
There are a few things to keep in mind when making a deposit:
- Crypto transactions are irreversible.
- Make sure that the wallet address is specifically for Chainlink. Sending crypto to a wallet address that is incompatible with that specific crypto (sending LINK to a Bitcoin address, for example) will permanently lose funds.
- While it is rare for casinos to charge deposit fees on crypto, be sure to check the terms and conditions to make sure. It is more likely that you will receive a transaction fee or gas fee from your exchange.
- It’s rare for casinos to require a minimum deposit for cryptocurrencies. The only exception will usually involve making a minimum deposit of around $10 to $50 to qualify for deposit bonuses.
How to Withdraw LINK
Making a LINK withdrawal is the same as depositing — simply provide a destination wallet address and execute your withdrawal. You can find your wallet address by starting a new transaction within your exchange and clicking ‘receive.’ Crypto casinos will provide a section for users to insert their wallet address along with the amount they’d like to withdraw.
Most Chainlink casinos will execute LINK withdrawals automatically, but substantial withdrawals may require manual cashier approval or KYC information. You may have to wait up to 24 hours for your transaction to clear in these situations. If you’re using Binance US to withdraw your funds, it’s possible to withdraw your LINK directly to a Binance US debit card and instantly receive your funds in fiat currency.
What Casino Games Can I Play with Chainlink?
Crypto casinos handle banking, deposits, and withdrawals very differently from traditional casinos but are virtually identical regarding the games they offer. Typically you can find live dealer games, blackjack, poker, slots, and a variety of table games.
Some of the provably fair games that users can be played with LINK on crypto casinos include:
- Classic blackjack
- European blackjack
- Texas Hold ‘Em
- Monopoly Roulette
- Double Ball Roulette
Chainlink specifically is also one of the pioneer DeFi projects to implement verifiable sources of randomness. This allows users to create Smart Contracts that implement provably fair and unbiased odds into their games. The growing availability of these games is one of the biggest advantages of betting with LINK.
Another advantage to Chainlink is the availability of provably fair games and games built off of random number generator (RNG) contracts. This is called the Chainlink Verifiable Source of Randomness or Chainlink VRF.
These games use open source code that allows users to verify that the odds are truly unbiased, building up more trust in their players. The DeFi network also prevents malicious code from tampering with the odds.
In addition to betting LINK at online casinos, it’s also possible to use Chainlink to bet on sports or play in poker tournaments. Both Chainlink sportsbooks and Chainlink poker sites have become extremely popular, allowing holders to wager their LINK tokens in a variety of different ways.
Using Chainlink to Play Casino Games: What You Need to Know
Using Chainlink to play at online casinos is similar to using major cryptos such as Bitcoin or Ethereum. There are just a few more important notes to keep in mind when betting LINK online to keep your funds secure and your identity safe:
- Deposit fees: Chainlink transactions are very fast and low cost, but it’s best to check the exchange you’re using to make sure you’re aware of any deposit or withdrawal fees
- Safety and security: Chainlink transactions are irreversible. It’s important only to deposit LINK on trusted, reliable LINK casinos
- Conversions: some crypto casinos may not allow users to bet with LINK directly; they may instead convert the deposited LINK into more common crypto such as Bitcoin before allowing users to gamble. Make sure you check your casino before depositing if you wish to avoid this
- Anonymity: Chainlink isn’t a privacy coin, so it’s not completely anonymous. In most cases, it’s necessary to provide ID and KYC information to cryptocurrency exchanges to buy or sell LINK
Choosing the Best Chainlink Casino
Since Chainlink casinos are becoming more popular, there has been a significant increase in reliable and safe casinos accepting LINK tokens. It’s best to only bet on casinos recommended by trustworthy platforms. You can find the best LINK casinos at the beginning of this article, which we rank by payout speed, reliability, and user experience.
Casinos that accept crypto are similar to traditional casinos, with a few notable advantages. For example, crypto casinos tend to offer faster payouts and deposits. Traditional casinos, on the other hand, can often take several days to execute payouts due to bank transfer times. LINK casinos typically complete withdrawal requests and payouts in a matter of minutes.
Crypto casinos also offer far higher withdrawal limits when compared to traditional casinos. For example, the standard withdrawal limit for many traditional casinos is often as low as $200, while crypto casinos usually can offer withdrawal limits more than 5x the standard.
Selecting the best crypto casinos means carefully weighing several different features, such as player support, live chat availability, ID and KYC requirements, the cryptocurrencies accepted by the platform, and the casino’s VIP programs or bonuses.
If you’re planning on betting LINK at an online casino, it’s best to consider the following factors:
- Customer support options such as live chat, phone support, or email
- Payout speed and withdrawal options
- Deposit limits and supported cryptocurrencies
- VIP programs
- Reputation and trust
How to Buy Chainlink in 2022
The extreme success of Chainlink means that it’s now possible to buy LINK from a wide range of different crypto exchanges and brokers. Therefore, it’s important only to buy LINK from reputable crypto exchanges.
The most straightforward way to get Chainlink is to buy it directly with a Visa/Mastercard credit or debit card at a recommended exchange. Many major crypto exchanges now allow users to buy LINK directly. Still, the best exchange for your needs will vary depending on whether you’re based in the United States or internationally.
If you reside in the US, Gemini is the best option for buying Chainlink. Binance also offers direct purchases of Chainlink tokens with a credit or debit card. If you’re based internationally, you can also use a platform such as Coinbase or KuCoin, both of which offer direct LINK purchases.
The basic steps involved in buying Chainlink from a crypto exchange are as follows:
- Create an account with an exchange that supports users from your region
- Provide ID and KYC information
- Connect your Visa or Mastercard credit or debit card to your account
- Purchase Chainlink directly
Chainlink is an extremely simple cryptocurrency to use. The rapid increase in LINK prices and a huge variety of provably fair games make it ideal for crypto casino players. Before wagering, carefully research any crypto casinos’ reputation and reviews. Check out our best-reviewed today Chainlink casinos below.