How & Where to Buy Centrality (CENNZ)
Step 1: Buy BTC or ETH at Coinbase
Sign up and purchase bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase.
If Coinbase is not available in your jurisdiction, view our list of exchanges that sell BTC or ETH for Government issued money.
Use Centrality: Ways to send & spend CENNZ
Centrality Price & Information
Current CENNZ price and historical price chart
What is Centrality?
Centrality is a blockchain-based platform that is built to support each stage of the startup life cycle. By employing an easy-to-use interface, it allows its users to interact with a variety of different applications in a seamless manner. The Centrality Platform allows developers to create highly customized decentralized applications (DApps) that can readily make the most of the developer tools it has to offer. This serves companies by helping them navigate the hurdles inherent to running a startup that exist today. One of Centrality’s other goals is to create a central marketplace for DApps – a “one stop shop” where customers can go to preview and purchase apps that run on a variety of different platforms.
History of Centrality
Getting started on their idea in 2017, Centrality’s team consists of experienced business entrepreneurs, operations experts, design specialists, and a host of software engineers, testers, dev-ops specialists and designers working on the development of platform modules and use cases. Centrality’s main offices are based in Auckland, New Zealand. In addition to raising 40,000 ETH during their token presale, Centrality also received a non-refundable research grant from the New Zealand government of up to $15 million over its first 3 years.
How Centrality Works
Centrality consists of 3 major components: platform, services and a library of applications that can be used as the basis for creating DApps. Their sectionalized design gives startup businesses a degree of flexibility over design of their product while also creating a feel of standardized interface across all Centrality Platform DApps. In standardizing design for all components, Centrality provides participants with a simple user experience across their entire ecosystem. The platform’s component library allows startup companies access to all of the tools from their toolkit, including Login with Blockchain, Hybrid Wallet, Blockchain Everywhere, API / SDK, Common Microservices, Big Data Platform, Smart Contract Generator and Token Factory. In addition to the provision these tools, Centrality users can move easily between applications without having to use traditional methods of customer application onboarding. All services are paid for using the platform-native token, CENNZ.
As a DApp development platform, Centrality stands out from the majority of most other token-based projects in that it is a comprehensive, central resource for developers who want to create standardized DApps. Some of Centrality’s most compelling core features include:
- Blockchain Everywhere microservices – allows developers to build complex services that can transparently interact with pure Blockchain components.
- Token Factory – allows for the easy creation of ERC20 compliant tokens, which each application will be encouraged to create before joining the Centrality Platform.
- Login with Blockchain – each user’s unique Ethereum address will be the user’s ID throughout the whole ecosystem.
- Hybrid Wallet – operates both as a traditional fiat currency payment wallet and a cryptocurrency wallet which can also work inside DApps created on Centrality.
- Big Data and Machine Learning interface – enables applications to provide reporting, data analysis, machine learning and artificial intelligence services to users when permitted by the user.
- Application Marketplace – allows the public to purchase DApps created using Centrality and the creators of different applications to create connections between each other where there is mutual benefit.