How & Where to Buy Convex CRV A Step-by-Step Guide to Buying CVXCRV
No exchanges offer Convex CRV CVXCRV for direct purchase using cash.
To buy Convex CRV, you will complete a simple three step process:
- Buy Ether ETH at a trusted crypto marketplace.
- Send your new ETH to your Metamask Wallet.
- Connect Metamask to 1inch.io and swap ETH for CVXCRV.
Keep reading to get the simple to follow step-by-step instructions.
- Step 1Trade Cash For Crypto If you already own ETH you want to trade, skip this step and go directly to step two.
If you don't currently own crypto, then the first step is to get some. In this step you will be buying some Ether ETH. You are buying Ether because you can directly swap it for CVXCRV in step 3.
This will reduce fees by requiring only one trade: ETH for CVXCRV
Click the "Visit Binance.US" button below to sign up at Binance.US — our favorite place for beginners to make their first crypto purchase.
- Ease of useEasyTime to 1st Buy24 hrs24h Volume$27,986,487Coins66
Founded in 2019 as the USA-focused branch of the Binance family of exchanges, Binance.US supports trading in over 50 cryptocurrencies and has the same industry standard low 0.1% fees as the original international Binance exchange. American users can buy crypto directly with a debit card, but Binance.US is not available in 7 states, including New York & Texas.
After you sign up for Binance.US, complete the steps on the website to fund your account and complete your first purchase of ETH.
- STEP 2Send Ether to a Crypto Wallet
Now that you have ETH in your Binance.US exchange account you need to send it to an Ethereum-compatible wallet.
How to Set Up Metamask
- Visit Metamask.io
- Download the browser extention for Chrome on desktop or the Metamask app for iOS or Android.
- Complete the wallet set up process taking special precaution to record your Secret Recovery Seed Phrase. You will lose your funds forever if you lose access to your wallet and can't recover it with your backup recovery phrase.
How to send Ether (ETH) to Metamask
- Copy your new Metamask wallet address by clicking "Receive" and then click "Copy."
- Navigate to your Binance.US wallet and click "Withdraw" on your Ether balance.
- Paste in the Metamask wallet address you copied earlier.
- Double check the address you pasted vs the address in your Metamask to make sure no copy/paste errors occurred.
- Once you're 100% satisfied that the addresses match, "withdraw" your ETH from Binance.US.
Now that you have your Metamask wallet set up, let's move on to buying some Convex CRV.
- STEP 3Connect Metamask to a Price Aggregator
Now that you have ETH in your Metamask wallet, you will find the best price to buy CVXCRV.
How to Find the Best Price for Convex CRV
There are many decentralized exchanges on Ethereum where you can buy Convex CRV. You could simply pick one of them and use it and hope that it's the best price. Or you could use a decentralized exchange (DEX) aggregator to find the best price possible without having to compare each one manually. A DEX aggregator like 1inch.io uses the power of open defi programs to compare prices across all marketplaces and offer you the ability to automatically execute that trade directly through 1inch.io. 1inch saves you time and money by automatically choosing the best price.
Best Convex CRV (CVXCRV) Exchange Aggregator
- ETHEase of useVery EasyTime to 1st Buy3 mins24h Volume$478,006,534Coins200k+
1inch is a site that searches across all decentralized exchanges in the Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, and Polygon networks for the best price on any token you wish to buy. It launched in 2021 and uses the CHI gas token to save up to 42% on gas fees. Simple to use and saves time and money.
Copy the token address below and paste it into 1inch to add CVXCRV.
Once you have added CVXCRV into the "You receive" box, click "SWAP Token" and confirm the transaction in Metamask.
That's all you need to do to buy Convex CRV.
Common Questions About Buying & Selling Convex CRV (CVXCRV)
What is the best CVXCRV wallet?
We recommend Metamask as our top-rated wallet primarily because it is so widely supported, but there are other good options like TrustWallet. Trust Wallet is built and supported by Binance, the world's largest crypto exchange. We cannot rank Trust Wallet above Metamask because it only has a mobile version, and the iOS version for iPhones does not have an in-wallet browser, which makes connecting to DeFi apps cumbersome.
How do I add CVXCRV to Metamask?
To see your newly purchased CVXCRV in your Metamask wallet, click "Add Token" and copy the CVXCRV contract address 0x62b9c7356a2dc64a1969e19c23e4f579f9810aa7 into the Custom Token Contract Address field. You will now see your CVXCRV balance in Metamask and be able to send, receive, and trade it.
Convex CRV Research Center
Convex CRV Technical Details & Statistics
- Market Rank4497
- Total Supply31,727,030 CVXCRV
- 24 HR Volume48,618 USD
- Yesterday's High / Low---
- Yesterday's Open / Close---
- Yesterday's Change---
All Time Performance
- All Time High---
- All Time Low---
Convex CRV is a cryptocurrency that is identified by the symbol CVXCRV.