How & Where to Buy GameCredits (GAME)
Step 1: Buy BTC or ETH at Coinbase
Sign up and purchase bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase.
If Coinbase is not available in your jurisdiction, view our list of exchanges that sell BTC or ETH for Government issued money.
Use GameCredits: Ways to send & spend GAME
Current GAME price & historical price chart
What is GameCredits
GameCredits(sym. GAME) is an open-source, peer to peer cryptocurrency which operates on blockchain and offers a universal payment system and wallet to the users.
It primarily targets 2.6 billion video gamers worldwide.
History of GameCredits
GameCredits was founded in 2016 in Serbia as GameCredits Inc. and has over 10 offices in countries like Russia, India, Poland and Serbia. The team strength is over a 100 people now.
The ‘Gstore’ has launched in the second quarter 2017with over 300 games from 150 different game developers.
(more coming soon…)
How GameCredits Work
GameCredits users (the gamers) and required to create a wallet on the network and buy some credits. Once they want to buy any game or game enhancers online, they can use this GAME balance and pay for the same. The developers can either integrate a GameCredits payment option in their games or can launch their games via the native app store called GStore.
MobileGo is the mobile gaming version of GameCredits. GameCredits also allow users to exchange their GAME coins to other coins or fiat currencies using GExchange.
GameCredits is the dedicated cryptocurrency for the gaming industry. This has much good news for the gamers.
- Integrated Payment solution: GameCredits is fully integrated into the game and thus, the gamers can have a smooth experience using it as there is no need to provide financial details to purchase something in-game.
- Anonymous Transactions: GameCredits offer completely anonymous providing you safe and private transactions for your in-game purchase or purchases at the game store.
- Superfast Transactions: GameCredits utilises blockchains and smart contracts and thus, payment is processed superfast and the records are immutable. Thus, not only the transactions are faster, the frauds also go out of context.
- Low Commission for Developers: Unlike Google or Apple, GameCredits offers 10% commission charges from the developers which increases their profit and also allows them to bring down the item prices.
- Inter-usability of credits: As GameCredits tokens are equal thus, the coins won in one game can easily be used in another game to purchase items. This means a gamer doesn’t need to burn his cash every time he wants to purchase something.