What is MCAP
MCAP (sym. MCAP) is an investment fund (much like mutual funds) which invests in mining and ICOs and the unit as well as the currency of the network.
History of MCAP
MCAP was launched in an ICO by BGF on 27th April 2017. It was a great success and over $4 million was raised in the first 10 days alone. By September 2017, more than 10 million MCAP tokens were sold by the BGF.
How MCAP Works
The working mechanism of MCAP is just how a mutual fund works.
MCAP users can buy the MCAP coins to buy a stake (equity) in the investment. The funds raised by selling MCAP coins are used for investments in different ICOs and mining opportunities, as deemed by the fund managers at Bitcoin Growth Fund (BGF). The price of the coin goes up when the portfolio of investment makes profit and users can take advantage of this to either encash profit or gold on for long-term capital gain.
However, unlike mutual funds, MCAP tokens can be traded at all the leading exchanges and they can be purchased and sold against popular cryptocoins and fiat currencies.
However, all the transactions made on MCAP fund is registered on blockchains which is immutable and thus, safe forever.
- Hedged Risk: MCAP is not a coin of itself but its value depends on multiple other coins, ICOs and profit from mining, thus, the risk is minimised using the hedging principle. MCAP doesn’t fall just because one coin starts to fall. The risk has been diversified.
- Dedicated Managers: A great team of dedicated analysts at Bitcoin Growth Fund (BGF) is taking care of your investments. This is the easiest route for the newcomers in the cryptoworld where they can make good returns without risking or depending on their little knowledge.
- Bullish Market: The market for MCAP is bright because multiple leading companies have predicted a great bear run ahead for cryptocurrencies. MCAP value is dependent on other coins and when they are in the bull run, MCAP value is bound to increase.
- Algorithmic Mining: MCAP uses an algorithm which finds out the most profitable Altcoin to mine and uses its resources on that, maximising the profit at any given time.
- Listed on Leading Exchanges: MCAP coins are sold and traded at all the leading cryptocurrency exchanges.