How & Where to Buy MediBloc (MED)
MediBloc Price & Information
Current MED price and historical price chart
Why Should I Buy MediBloc (MED)?
- This is the utility token of one of the most highly-regarded medical technology projects in the world. Once it properly expands outside of South Korea, it is likely to explode, and investors will reap impressive rewards.
- Many top media outlets shed a positive light on Medibloc, including Forbes, the Korea Herald, and CoinDesk.
- The all-time low was $0.001558, and the all-time high was $0.3528, which represents a huge coin growth already; however, since its stunning rise, the price has crashed to approximately $0.02 – a reasonable discounted price? Future growth is expected based on the positive sentiment of the project.
- As it has only been listed on two exchanges, it is likely to receive a price boost each time another exchange adds it to its trading platform. This presents a lot of opportunities to capitalize.
What is Medibloc (MED)?
South Korean Medibloc is another exciting medical Blockchain startup that offers revolutionary benefits to the healthcare industry by creating patient-centric healthcare data systems.
In simpler terms, they want to create their medical record blockchain that connects hospitals and medical groups, offering a reliable and secure decentralized ledger to unite all health records. Part of this is achieved by creating a universal format for all healthcare providers to follow.
Where to Buy MED in Europe and the Rest of the World?
- Bittrex – Their MED/BTC pair holds 75% of the coin’s liquidity in the world
- Gate.io – The MED/ETH and MED/USDT pairs hold the remaining 25%
The coin is expected to be listed on other exchanges in the near future. Please bookmark this page and check again at a later date.
How to Buy MED on Gate.io
- Go to the Gate.io cryptocurrency exchange
- Create an account using your:
- You will need to trade with either the MED/USDT or MED/ETH pairing, and since it’s straightforward to get hold of both USDT and ETH, you should purchase some from another service, such as the ones below:
- Deposit your USDT or ETH into your Gate.io wallet and visit your trading pair of choice here
How Medibloc Works
Medibloc offers several healthcare tools and systems, including:
- Medipass – This is a mobile application that allows patients to view their medical records to support an insurance claim, among other things. More than 40 major insurance companies (in South Korea) are working with the app, which offers cool features, including scanning medical documents with a mobile camera and uploading them directly to their user area.
- Dr. Palette – This cloud-based EMR system is made for doctors and physicians, giving them a digital workplace to manage their patients perfectly. Rapid speeds, user-friendly designs, data-driven performance, and innovative functions make this a great tool that can be accessed on a desktop, tablet, or mobile phone.
- Panacea – This is a high-performing blockchain that protects the privacy and reliability of health care data. The code is open-source and can be found on GitHub.
Please note: Medibloc is a South Korean project, and so the websites for their tools are primarily in Korean. You may need a browser extension to translate the pages, and even then, the information might not be fully accurate.
Where to Buy MED in the US?
Traders in the US will be pleased to know that Gate.io offers two different trading pairs for MED:
These two pairs represent 25% of the coin’s liquidity, with the remaining 75% on Bittrex.
History of Medibloc (MED)
“The Healthcare sector has accumulated a massive amount of data, but there was no data distribution channel. Medibloc will transform the healthcare big data ecosystem by enabling this data flow in a secure and structured way.” These are the words of Professor Hyun Wook Han, one of the influential minds behind the project, capturing perfectly why this project and many others like it are popping up around the world.
At the end of 2017, the Medibloc project was listed as an ICO in Gibraltar, raising $30m and forging strategic and investment partnerships with hospitals and medical groups in many countries. The project was hot, and less than a year later, it launched successfully. Shortly after, it was announced that Medibloc was being used by researchers at Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH), one of the top five hospitals in the US.
Medibloc was founded by Allen Wookyun Kho and Eunsol Lee and its headquarters is in Gibraltar.