How & Where to Buy Polkadot (DOT)
Polkadot Price & Information
Current DOT price and historical price chart
Why Should I Buy Polkadot (DOT)?
Where Can I Buy Polkadot Token in 2021?
Below is a complete guide showing investors where to buy the Polkadot token. Please scroll down to find the best places to buy Polkadot (DOT) in your country of residence.
Best Polkadot (DOT) Exchanges
Our methodology for ranking the best Polkadot exchanges is simple; we start with our highest rated exchange that offers DOT for each geographical region. Our second-highest rated exchange in each region gets the #2 spot, and so on.
In the United States, our highest rated exchange which offers DOT is Gate.io. Binance.com is our overall #1 Polkadot exchange, but they do not accept US customers – so, of course they do not appear on the US list.
For residents of countries that are accepted by Binance.com, they are our top recommendation.
Additional note: Binance.us, the American-friendly version of Binance does not offer Polkadot (DOT).
- Gate.io: Our highest rated US-friendly exchange which offers Polkadot. In total, Gate.io offers more than 180 tokens and 450+ trading pairs. For customers in the United States, there are these two caveats:
- US customers can only spot trade, no margin or leverage.
- Residents of Washington State and New York State are not accepted.
- Binance.com: If you do not live in the United States or another restricted territory (see list below), you have the benefit of buying Polkadot at the largest, and best crypto exchange in the world. Binance has low trading fees and offers margin, spot & futures trading (20-125x leverage), plus all of the typical crypto trading options. Binance.com supports nearly 40 fiat currencies, including AUD, BRL, EUR, GBP, GHS, HKD, KES, KZT, NGN, NOK, PEN, RUB, TRY, UAH, UGX, USD, VND and more.
- Binance welcomes customers from the following European countries: Albania, Andorra, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom (UK), Vatican
- Note: Binance does not accept customers from the following European countries: Albania, Belarus, Bosnia, Croatia, Herzegovina, Moldova, North Macedonia, Serbia, the Crimea Region of Ukraine,
- Binance.com: Once again, Binance is the best Polkadot exchange for people in South and Central American countries – with the exception of Venezuela, which is restricted. Accepted Latin American native fiat currencies for making deposits include BRL (Brazilian Real), and PEN (Peruvian sol). Other currencies accepted include USD, Euro, GBP and many more.
- Languages Available:
- International Español
- Latin American Español
- Português (Brasil)
Latin American countries welcomed by Binance.com include:
- Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Uruguay
* Other countries restricted by Gate.io:
- Residents or national of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Ethiopia, Iran, Iraq, Syria, the Crimean region, Cuba, Uganda, Vanuatu, Yemen. Residents of the United States, Canada, and Japan are limited to spot trading only.
** Other countries restricted by Binance.com
- USA, Burma, Central African Republic, Democratic Republic of Congo, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Cote D’Ivoire, Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Kosovo, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Macedonia, Myanmar, Somalia, Sudan, South Sudan, Syria, Venezuela, Yemen, Zimbabwe.