- SOLVE supports a project that changes the way healthcare is delivered, managed, and paid for. This is a multi-billion dollar industry, and any progressive innovation could receive a huge valuation and industry support.
- SOLVE has a vast range of applications, and it can be beneficial for other industries, such as Insurance, Clinical organization, Benefits administrators, Government agencies, and more
- The incredible volatility of the coin makes it perfect for risky investors. The coin started around $0.09, climbed to $0.49, and crashed to $0.04. Where it will be by the end of the year, nobody knows!
- Due to the wide range of uses for SOLVE, it has been applied in business (B2B), consumer (B2C), government (B2G), and developer B2D projects.
- Having only been listed on a small handful of exchanges, some traders and investors will see this as an excellent opportunity to capitalize by buying in early.
What is Solve (SOLVE)?
Solve.Care is part of a growing medical blockchain industry, where crypto and distributed ledgers are being used to solve real healthcare issues. In particular, Solve.care is building blockchain platforms that help to improve the delivery and management of healthcare by looking at coordinating care better. The project also looks at the payments and benefits between all parties in the healthcare process, like doctors, patients, insurers, employers, etc.
The project is self-described as a ‘Full Stack Platform for Healthcare Networks.’ The perfect customer would be a Healthcare Network or Trust, for which they could build a special blockchain that would allow them to do better recordkeeping, payments, and patient support.
How Solve Works
Solve works by using the SOLVE tokens to secure efficient and transparent healthcare administration around the world. With a fixed token supply and a coin built on the Ethereum network, this ERC-20 token is explicitly used for transactions on the Solve.Care platform. Transactions include:
- Paying Care Administration Network fees
- Establishing Care.Wallets
- Purchasing Care.Cards
- Using the Care.Marketplace
- The management of Care.Coins and payments that involve them
- Running the Care.Protocol
- Recording information on the Care.Ledger
- Storing data in the Care.Vault
Healthcare professionals and facilities can easily partner with Solve.Care to create their care network. It will involve some coding and development on the Healthcare side of things, but most of the work has already been done by Solve.Care’s team. The Care.Wallet isn’t your typical cryptocurrency wallet; it’s more of a health data management portal. This mobile gateway to Solve’s services offers teleconsultations, diabetes care, mental health support, payments, and much more.
Where to Buy SOLVE in the US?
Uh oh! No US-friendly exchanges are listing SOLVE yet, but be sure to check back in the near future. You can bookmark this page if you like.
Where to Buy SOLVE in Europe?
Bittrex is the exchange listing home of SOLVE, offering four separate trading pairs and almost a quarter of the coin’s global liquidity. KuCoin also offers one trading pair – SOLVE/BTC – making a good choice for Bitcoin holders who want to take advantage of this project.
History of Solve (SOLVE)
The Solve.Care journey began in 2017 with the acquisition of UKRSOFT, an IT service company that spent years researching, developing, deploying, and maintaining enterprise solutions worldwide. With the newly acquired expertise, they set about trying to fix the inherent issues within the current healthcare system, feeling that there was too much bureaucracy, too much complexity, and an overall difficult-to-coordinate patient experience.
By building a patient-centric platform that contains everything that patients, healthcare providers, insurers, employers, and any other relevant party needs, there’s no longer a whole heap of confusion. The people are connected, the care is managed, and the payments are handled within a digital tool. Already, tens of thousands of users are getting a better healthcare experience as a result.
In 2019, Solve.Care won two great awards. The more notable one is the Most Innovative Blockchain Project Award at the Blockchain Life 2019 Forum in Singapore. The other was an award for the Arizona Care Network (ACN), which won a NAACOS Innovation award for implementing the Solve.Care Care.Wallet for their doctors to use.
Solve.Care is headquartered in Kyiv, Ukraine, with additional offices in Washington DC, Fort Lauderdale, London, Tallinn, and Singapore.