How & Where to Buy Phantasma (SOUL)
Phantasma Price & Information
Current SOUL price and historical price chart
- Historical Data
Current SOUL price calculator
Should I Buy Phantasma? Why Investing in SOUL Coin Might Be A Good Idea
How and Where to Buy Phantasma (SOUL)
Once in a while, we encounter a cryptocurrency blockchain with advanced, industry-leading technology that looks set to achieve significant success. Phantasma has all the boxes ticked for crypto enthusiasts looking to invest in something with extraordinary growth potential. Backed by a solid team devoted to the project, Phantasma could go from strength to strength.
“The technological backbone of the future of gaming – enabling a silky smooth user experience while increasing developer revenue and empowering gamers through true digital ownership.” – Phantasma website
What is Phantasma (SOUL)?
In 2019, Phantasma launched its feature-packed mainnet. With its built-in decentralized storage capabilities, cross-chain interoperability, oracle functionality, and NFT support, the Phantasma mainnet introduced innovative, technology-powered, and sophisticated blockchain products into the crypto space.
The Phantasma founders and their dedicated team have a primary objective to onboard dApp creators and enterprises to build on Phantasma. To that end, Phantasma plans to allocate significant resources for the foreseeable future to achieve its aim.
Phantasma has two native tokens, $SOUL and $KCAL.
$KCAL powers the Phantasma ecosystem, including: –
- Staking $SOUL tokens generates $KCAL rewards (1 x $SOUL staked earns 0.002 $KCAL every day)
- Minting your NFTs
- Developer fees
For deflationary measures, Phantasma burns 50% of KCAL instantly.
The Phantasma Ecosystem includes: –
- Smart NFTs
During the second half of 2021, full integration and cross-swapping of assets between Binance Smart Chain (BSC) and Phantasma became a reality.
What Makes Phantasma (SOUL) Unique?
Phantasma is a unique, multi-functional and multi-faceted project. A quick visit to the Phantasma dashboard reveals the scope of the project.
Phantasma boasts the world’s first cross-chain NFT marketplace. In July 2020, Phantasma launched GhostMarket, providing artists worldwide with user-friendly yet powerful tools to bring their creations to life on the blockchain.
GhostMarket aims to dominate the NFT trading space, combining low fees and more features than other NFT marketplaces.
Pavillion Game Hub
GOATi, the Australian game studio, launched Pavillion, the Phantasma-powered game hub, in June 2020. Starting with the 22nd Century Racing Series, the flagship RTS racing game, powered by the Phantasma Smart NFTs, the platform onboarded a steady stream of award-winning games.
Pavillion users can create a one-stop launchpad by adding their steam library of games and can pay by PayPal or credit card.
Phantasma believes that Pavillion will become a “supremely powerful growth catalyst for the Phantasma ecosystem.”
The cross-chain liquidity incentivization protocol rewards liquidity contributors with $SOUL and $KCAL tokens on Uniswap and Pancakeswap. Unlike most crypto staking, there is no lock-in period. You can check the current staking APY by logging in to the Pharming dApp.
The Poltergeist wallet is a tri-chain wallet featuring Phantasma, Ethereum, and NEO wallets from one private key, enabling fast and simple cross-chain swaps.
“From birth till present day. A solid track record of delivering cutting edge technology!” – Phantasma website
The Ecto browser extension wallet is a secure wallet to store your assets, and it has all the standard wallet features you’d expect. It’s similar to the Ethereum Metamask extension in that you can purchase and transfer your digital assets without a standalone wallet.
More Phantasma dApps
- Wonderman Nation – a play-to-earn gaming metaverse adventure
- The Gardens Between – a surreal puzzle adventure game
- Winter Fury – “A Blitzkrieg, a horrifying parade of destructive machinery, approaches the Allied front. The Allies’ sole chance at surviving the devastating onslaught is a soldier with a classified, experimental M-4 Sherman tank.” – Phantasma website
- Blood Rune – a legacy role-playing card game of heroes
- Ghost Festival – a competitive casual game featuring NFT powered digital asset ownership
- Nacho Men 2.0 – trade, collect and battle with Mexican wrestlers
- Umint NFT Factory – start creating your own Phantasma Smart NFTs
Phantasma Projects Under Development
Phantasma Dmail is a highly secure way to connect with others anonymously, from knowing only their public address.
Table of Tales
Coming soon: a VR-enabled role-playing, swashbuckling adventure game.
How and Where to Buy Phantasma (SOUL)
When you’re ready to purchase $SOUL tokens, it’s essential to register with a reputable exchange, such as KuCoin. The platform has a solid reputation as an established exchange. Here’s how to get started:
- Create an account on KuCoin – register with your email and phone number, or opt-in for a more secure verification process so you can access the full range of KuCoin services
- Secure your KuCoin account with (2FA)
- Fund your account – For Europe, SEPA payments are available. You can use a debit or credit card via BANXA with no fees. Alternatively, pay with third-party apps like Apple Pay or Google Pay. You can also deposit crypto directly. In any case, you’ll need USDT, BTC, or ETH
- Buy $SOUL – on the KuCoin exchange, find SOUL/USDT, SOUL/BTC, or SOUL/ETH and execute a trade
- Store your $SOUL tokens securely – KuCoin provides an exchange wallet to store your $SOUL holdings, or you can use a non-custodial wallet
How do I sell Phantasma (SOUL)?
Once you decide to sell your $SOUL tokens, KuCoin makes it super easy to do so: –
- Log in to your KuCoin account
- Exchange your $SOUL tokens for a mainstream stablecoin like $USDT
- Transfer your $USDT to a reputable off-ramp platform like Coinbase or Gemini
- Accept the cost of transfer fees before completing the transaction
- Once the $USDT is in your Coinbase or Gemini account, convert to your chosen fiat currency and withdraw to your bank account. You can then enjoy the profits you’ve (hopefully) made on your $SOUL investment
Should I Buy Phantasma (SOUL)?
We cannot provide investment advice, but if you wish to invest in Phantasma (SOUL), KuCoin is a well respected and trusted cryptocurrency exchange that lists $SOUL tokens.
Gate.io is another reputable, established cryptocurrency exchange listing $SOUL coins.
How do I invest in Phantasma (SOUL)?
If you wish to invest in $SOUL tokens, purchase from a reputable cryptocurrency exchange such KuCoin or Gate.io.
After purchase, we advise storing your $SOUL tokens securely in a cryptocurrency wallet. KuCoin provides a custodial and non-custodial service, so you can keep your $SOUL tokens on the exchange or use an off-ramp external wallet.
Gate.io also has a cold storage wallet called the ‘S1’ and an online exchange wallet.
The information provided on this website and in these articles does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice, and you should not treat any of the website's content as such. CoinClarity.com does not recommend that any cryptocurrency should be bought, sold, or held by you.
You are advised to conduct your own research, review, analyze and verify our content and services before relying on or using them. Trading is a highly risky activity that can lead to major losses; therefore, please consult with your financial advisor before making any decision.
No content on our site is meant to be a solicitation or offer. CoinClarity.com is not responsible for any investment decision made by you. You are responsible for your own investment research and investment decisions.
Past performance is not indicative of future results. Investing in cryptocurrencies and other Initial Coin Offerings ("ICOs") is highly risky and speculative, and this article is not a recommendation by CoinClarity.com or the writer to invest in cryptocurrencies or other ICOs.
This disclaimer applies to all users of CoinClarity.com. Please be aware that any investment carries risks, and past performance of a digital asset is no guarantee of future returns.
It is your personal responsibility to fully understand the nature and risks of cryptocurrency trading. Before acting on any information on this website, you should consider whether it is suitable for your particular circumstances and strongly consider seeking advice from your own financial or investment adviser.
This information is not directed at residents of any country where such distribution or use would contravene any local law or regulatory requirement. Users must comply with local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content, including laws regulating the export of data from your country of residence.