How and Where to Buy Strong (STRONG)
Founded as StrongBlock in 2018 by David Moss, Brian Abramson, and Corey Lederer, the core team had the vision to make it easy for anyone to add decentralized blockchains to any application. In the past, centralization issues hindered blockchain adoption. StrongBlock is determined to resolve limitations on its blockchains and create secure, decentralized networks by forming pools of third-party nodes from numerous protocols.
The StrongBlock team realized that for a blockchain to succeed with decentralization, participation, and adoption, it required two core factors: –
- Community rewards
In February 2020, the team launched its Blockchain-as-a-service to the StrongBlock platform.
“Make a node. Make a difference. You want to be a part of the blockchain revolution. But it’s hard and confusing. StrongBlock makes it easy by doing all the hard work for you. Using our Nodes-as-a-Service app, you can launch a blockchain node in seconds and get rewards.” – StrongBlock Website
What is Strong (STRONG)?
Strong (STRONG), the blockchain presented on the website as StrongBlock, provides a unique, user-friendly Node as a Service (NaaS), enabling even a non-techie to create and launch in seconds a node compliant with the blockchain and receive rewards for running the nodes.
What is a Node?
Nodes are pieces of software where data is received, stored, and transmitted. Nodes are required to operate a blockchain. The nodes connect with other nodes, adding vital security and integrity to a network.
All blockchain transactions must pass through the nodes to validate transactions. This action is done via a consensus mechanism (like an algorithm) to ascertain the legitimacy of a transaction. When multiple nodes agree on the consensus, the transaction is complete.
What Makes Strong (STRONG) Unique?
StrongBlock has created breakthrough blockchain technology. Once only available to skilled developers, the astonishing fact that you can have a node up and running in seconds makes it easy for the ‘man on the street’ to become actively involved, and rewarded for participating in the future development of the blockchain.
“Our mission is to make blockchains easy for anyone to support and participate in.” – StrongBlock website
In late 2021, StrongBlock introduced NiftyFi with limited numbers of silver, gold, and platinum NFTs. They organized a weekly lottery for each winner to have access to purchasing the metal NFTs at a discount price, and they very quickly sold out.
“StrongBlock NiftyFi – Ethereum ERC-1155 NTfs with a DeFi purpose – introduces collectible NFT’s, each providing power and access in the StrongBlock protocol as it expands across multiple blockchains.” – StrongBlock website.
From the StrongBlock website, you can buy StrongBlock metal NFTs with “buy now” or auction options at variable prices.
Strong Mining Pools
StrongBlock has four mining pools for rewards: –
- ETH 2.0 – for $ETH 2.0 rewards
- Strong Pool – rewards for anyone owning $STRONG tokens
- UNI-V2 LP STRONG-ETH – rewards for providing liquidity
- UNI-V2 LP LINK-STRONG – rewards for providing liquidity
How and Where to Buy Strong (STRONG)?
When purchasing Strong (STRONG), it’s essential to register with a trusted exchange. KuCoin was founded in 2017 and has a good reputation in the crypto space. Opening an account is straightforward, and security is excellent.
- Create an account on KuCoin – you can register with your email and phone number, but it’s advisable to opt-in for the secure verification process to enable access to the full range of KuCoin services
- Secure your KuCoin account with two–factor authorization (2FA) – to help protect your account
- Fund your account – SEPA payments are available for Europe or with debit/credit card via BANXA (zero fees) or third-party apps like Apple Pay or Google Pay. You can also deposit crypto directly
- Buy $STRONG – find STRONG/USDT on the KuCoin platform and execute a trade.
- Store your $STRONG tokens securely – KuCoin has an exchange wallet to protect your $STRONG holdings, or you can use a non-custodial wallet
How do I sell Strong (STRONG)?
Once you decide to sell your $STRONG tokens, it’s an easy process to do so with KuCoin: –
- Log in to your KuCoin account
- Exchange your $STRONG tokens for a mainstream stablecoin like $USDT
- Transfer your $USDT to a reputable off-ramp platform like Coinbase or Gemini
- Check the cost of transfer fees before completing the transaction
- Once the $USDT is in your Coinbase or Gemini account, it’s easy to convert them to your chosen fiat currency and withdraw to your bank account, allowing you to enjoy the profits you’ve (hopefully) made on your $STRONG investment
Should I Buy Strong (STRONG)?
We cannot provide investment advice, but if you wish to invest in Strong (STRONG), KuCoin is a reliable and trusted cryptocurrency exchange that lists $STRONG tokens.
Gate.io is another established cryptocurrency exchange listing $STRONG coins.
How do I invest in Strong (STRONG)?
After purchase, we advise storing your $STRONG tokens securely in a cryptocurrency wallet. KuCoin provides a custodial and non-custodial service, so you can store your $STRONG tokens on the exchange or use an off-ramp external wallet.
Gate.io also has a cold storage wallet called the ‘S1’ and an exchange wallet.