The Best DAI Stablecoin Crypto Casinos
Dai (DAI) is a stablecoin cryptocurrency that holds a value ratio of 1:1 to the US dollar. The value of DAI is defined and supported in a unique way, unlike other stablecoins such as Tether or Binance USD. DAI is far more decentralized than other stablecoins and is popular with crypto casino players that want to bet with stable USD pegged tokens on cryptocurrency casino sites.
There are many crypto casinos on the market today, and each one offers a different selection of games as well as a wide variety of features and bonuses. Here’s everything you need to know to start using DAI at online casinos.
Latest DAI Bonuses and Promotions
Crypto casinos that accept DAI operate similarly to traditional sites, which means they offer a selection of welcome bonuses, daily jackpots or specials, free spins, and other special or seasonal promos. The rewards provided by crypto casinos are often larger and better than those offered by their traditional counterparts.
In most circumstances, when you open an account with a DAI casino site, you’ll be offered the following bonuses:
- Matched deposit bonuses: This type of bonus applies as a percentage to a first deposit, usually 100%. A 100% matched deposit bonus on a $500 deposit, for example, will give the bettor a $500 cash bonus.
- Cash bonuses: Instead of a matched deposit bonus on first deposits, some sites offer specific amounts of cash, such as a $200 welcome bonus. Cash bonuses are also possible on reloads or as part of VIP programs
- Reload bonuses: These bonuses are applied to continued deposits to an account and often provide smaller cash incentives or lower matched deposit percentages on the second, third, and subsequent deposits
- Odds multipliers and guaranteed odds: Some crypto sportsbooks guarantee the best odds or provide accumulators and multipliers on specific events or certain sports
- Free spins: Free spins on DAI slots and DAI roulette are two of the most popular promotions on DAI casino sites
Many DAI casinos provide limited-time or temporary promo codes and bonus codes that can be used to gain access to highly competitive and substantial bonuses and advantages. The table at the top of this post contains a frequently updated list of any active promo codes.
It’s often worthwhile to join a DAI casino’s VIP program – most crypto casinos include a point-based or level-based tiered VIP program that can provide free spins, cash bonuses, access to higher stakes or betting limits, and other perks.
How to Deposit DAI to Online Casinos
Depositing DAI to an online casino is a straightforward process, quite similar to Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) transactions. All you’ll need to send DAI to a crypto casino is a wallet address, typically provided within the wallet, cashier, or banking section of these platforms.
In 2022, players have several different deposit methods to choose from including:
- Mastercard credit or debit card
- Visa debit or credit card
- Other popular digital payment gateways
From there, start a new transaction, then copy and paste the address into your wallet along with the amount you’d like to deposit. You should be able to confirm that the transaction went through in just a few minutes. Most crypto casinos will not enforce a minimum deposit amount unless they are part of the requirements to qualify for deposit bonuses.
The minimum deposit amount for most DAI casino sites is usually set at one DAI, while the maximum deposit amount on some sites can reach $5,000 to $10,000. Many sites that provide welcome bonuses or deposit bonuses, on the other hand, need minimum deposits of $10 to $50 to activate promotions.
Make sure that you are depositing to a wallet specifically designed to accept DAI. Depositing a coin to a wallet address that cannot accept that specific coin, like depositing DAI to a Bitcoin address, for example, will result in a loss of funds. Also, it’s rare for crypto casinos to charge deposit fees. You’re more likely to see a transaction fee applied from your wallet or exchange instead.
How to Withdraw DAI
The process of withdrawing DAI from a casino is the same as depositing — reverse the process and send DAI back to the exchange you purchased it from. Then, simply paste your wallet address into the section provided by your casino, along with the amount you’d like to withdraw.
Even though it is rare, be on the lookout for any withdrawal or gas fees from the casino or exchange. Also, make sure to check whether there is a minimum withdrawal amount. Even though crypto transactions can be completed extremely quickly, some casinos might request additional time to verify withdrawals. In these cases, you might have to wait up to 48 hours.
Most exchanges, including Coinbase, provide streamlined buy/sell functionality that allows users to instantly sell DAI for USD or other fiat currencies as soon as it’s received. For example, using a platform such as Coinbase, a bettor can send DAI from a crypto casino to an exchange and sell it for fiat currency within less than 10 minutes.
If you want to keep your DAI for future investments, you should withdraw it into a dedicated cryptocurrency wallet rather than leaving it in a wallet hosted by a third party.
What Casino Games Can I Play With DAI?
Compared to traditional casinos, DAI casinos have a more extensive selection of games. Typically, crypto casinos that accept DAI provide the standard selection of casino games such as:
Some sites will offer live versions of these games as well. In addition, some casinos may accept deposits in DAI, but they won’t let you wager it without converting it to Bitcoin or fiat currencies first.
In addition to traditional games, crypto casinos that accept DAI also provide a variety of provably fair games. A provably fair game is a crypto casino game that allows users to audit the Smart Contracts that power it, providing full transparency into the odds and fairness of a game.
Some of the provably fair DAI games available online today include poker, blackjack, and roulette, alongside more innovative blockchain games like dice or crash.
Online casinos aren’t the only place to bet DAI; crypto sportsbooks are also very popular. These sites allow users to bet DAI and other cryptocurrencies on football, MMA, rugby, basketball, baseball, and horse racing.
Using DAI to Play Casino Games: What You Need to Know
There are some critical distinctions between betting with DAI or another cryptocurrency versus fiat currency. When using DAI for transactions online, it’s best to keep the following notes in mind. These include:
- Security: When betting on casino sites with DAI, it’s critical to follow cryptocurrency security best practices such as only making deposits on safe, recommended DAI casino sites and enabling additional security measures such as two-factor authentication wherever available. It’s advisable to keep your DAI in a dedicated offline crypto wallet.
- Anonymity: Unlike Zcash and Monero, DAI is neither an anonymous nor entirely private cryptocurrency. Your transactions may be traceable to your wallet if you send DAI to a casino site from a cryptocurrency exchange wallet hosted by an exchange where you’ve completed the ID process.
- KYC requirements: Compared to traditional betting sites, both centralized and decentralized DAI casino sites have more relaxed KYC restrictions, with some sites offering KYC-free casinos. However, some sites may collect KYC information from bettors who make substantial withdrawal requests that exceed a specific threshold.
Choosing the Best DAI Casino
Betting on casino sites using stablecoins is a highly popular option amongst online bettors, this is because stablecoins such as DAI can provide players with benefits like higher transaction speeds at a relatively low cost and a low risk of volatility.
Players that use DAI on crypto casinos leverage the stability of the DAI token to ensure that the values of their crypto bankroll remain the same regardless of market movements. In addition, DAI can be traded on most decentralized or centralized exchanges, allowing players to choose options based on their preference for disposing of their casino winnings.
Instant withdrawals are one of DAI casino sites’ most impressive features. Unlike traditional casinos that supposedly offer instant withdrawals in fiat — which usually takes several days to complete — DAI withdrawals can be completed within just 5 to 10 minutes.
DAI is available on most cryptocurrency exchanges. In addition, it is possible to trade DAI with many other cryptocurrencies, which makes it an ideal solution for players seeking a way to withdraw their winnings from a casino site and swap them for other digital assets. Using fiat currency to withdraw or deposit at traditional casinos often forces players to comply with strict KYC rules. In contrast, DAI casino sites benefit players through relaxed KYC rules, allowing them to trade their winnings for other cryptos on completely decentralized KYC-free cryptocurrency exchanges.
DAI is a popular cryptocurrency for online casinos. Because there are many DAI casinos available to players today, this means that players have a wide selection of safe, reliable, and trustworthy casino sites to pick from. Coin Clarity lists the safest DAI casinos ranked on factors that include payout speed, site security, player feedback, and reputation.
Players who use DAI as a banking option gain benefit from other features. These features include; higher betting limits, higher deposit limits, and higher withdrawal limits. In addition, DAI casinos can also provide significantly more competitive bonuses and promotions.
It’s best to pick a DAI casino that closely matches your preferences. For example, if you want to play DAI blackjack tournaments, be sure the site you sign up for has tournament features before you deposit. Other factors to consider are if a site has a mobile web version, any KYC requirements, and any wagering or withdrawal limits.
When choosing a DAI casino, look for the following features:
- Customer service: Some sites have better customer service than others — it’s ideal for playing on sites that have both live chat and email support
- Instant payouts: Instant payouts should be available at cryptocurrency casino sites
- Live games: It’s possible that DAI casino sites don’t offer live casino games – if you want live dealers, double-check that they are offered
How to Buy DAI
DAI is extensively listed on most exchanges, allowing bettors to purchase it from various sites. The ideal approach for buying DAI will differ depending on how quickly you want to get your DAI coins and where you reside.
If you want to purchase DAI directly, you should do so using a credit or debit card from an exchange that accepts card payments from users in your region. You can buy DAI directly from Binance US if you reside in the United States. However, if you’re not in the United States, you’ll need to choose an exchange such as Gemini, which accepts card purchases from users in most locations.
The basic steps involved in purchasing DAI are the following:
- Create an account on an exchange that lists DAI like Coinbase Pro, Gemini, or Binance US
- To finish the identity verification process, upload your photo ID
- Connect your credit or debit card to your exchange account to instantly purchase DAI or trade cryptocurrency for DAI
Once you have your DAI, withdraw it to your DAI-friendly crypto casino of choice.
Using DAI for crypto casinos gives bettors access to the stability of fiat currency while also taking advantage of cryptocurrency networks’ fast speed, autonomy, and low transaction costs.
DAI can be withdrawn to a wide range of both centralized and decentralized exchanges and swapped for nearly any other cryptocurrency, in addition to allowing bettors to withdraw wins instantaneously. DAI casino sites also have fewer KYC requirements, more significant betting limits, and more competitive promotions and incentives.