The Best DASH Blackjack Sites in 2022
DASH is a cryptocurrency specifically designed as a day-to-day payment method. It is a fork of the Litecoin protocol, which, in turn, was a fork of the original Bitcoin blockchain. The goal of DASH was to take the fast transactions of Litecoin and make them even faster and more reliable, all to make DASH a better and more common payment option on par with fiat currencies. This has allowed DASH to compete with fiat currencies on casino sites.
Here’s everything you need to know to start playing blackjack with DASH.
Best DASH Bonuses and Promotions
The house edge in blackjack is one of the lowest profit margins of all the casino games. Because of this, most casinos either will not offer any promo or make rollover requirements much higher, making it harder to qualify for bonuses.
It’s important to note that the first deposit you make will be the best bonus you ever receive, so be mindful not to gamble more than you can afford to lose. A plus with depositing with crypto is that it’s easy to get money in and out quickly, rather than taking days and/or weeks with fiat currency – in this case, it’s worth making a larger first deposit to maximize the bonus.
The new player promos and bonuses you may find offered by DASH blackjack sites can include:
- Matched deposit bonuses are for new players or new accounts. In most cases, these promos offer a 100% matched percentage of the first deposit made by a player. A $500 deposit made on a platform that offers a 100% matched deposit bonus, for example, will provide a new player with an additional $500 to play with
- Freerolls are for tournament pots or leaderboard challenges
- Reload bonuses are for making regular or ongoing deposits. These bonuses are for second and third deposit bonuses
- Jackpots for special events
It’s also possible to find special promotions by redeeming bonus codes. While VIP programs all follow a similar tiered format, some provide freerolls, bonus cash, and other attractive benefits more regularly than others.
How to Deposit DASH to Blackjack Sites
DASH transactions process in the same way as Bitcoin or Ethereum transactions. All you’ll need to send DASH to a blackjack site is the site’s wallet address. You can find this within the ‘Banking,’ ‘Cashier,’ or ‘Wallet’ section of the site.
In 2022, players have several different deposit methods to choose from including:
- Mastercard credit or debit card
- Visa debit or credit card
- Other popular digital payment gateways
First, start a new transaction from within your wallet or exchange to make the deposit. Then, copy and paste the site’s wallet address into the destination field along with the amount you would like to deposit.
Ensure that the wallet address you are depositing to is made specifically for receiving DASH. If you deposit a coin into an incompatible wallet, such as sending DASH to a Bitcoin address, this will result in a permanent loss of funds.
DASH blackjack sites usually won’t set a minimum deposit. Otherwise, there is sometimes a required minimum deposit to access welcome bonuses or promos; these will usually range between $10 and $50. Most casinos and blackjack sites won’t charge deposit fees either; you’re more likely to see fees charged to you from your exchange for gas fees or other exchange fees.
How to Withdraw DASH
Withdrawing DASH from a crypto blackjack site is similar to making a deposit — all you’ll need is a DASH wallet to withdraw your funds to. When you make a withdrawal request to your DASH blackjack site, you’ll need to provide this address in order to receive the payment. You can find your wallet address by starting a new transaction within your wallet or exchange and clicking ‘receive.’
To make the withdrawal, copy and paste your wallet address into the section provided by the blackjack site, along with the amount you would like to withdraw.
Even though crypto transactions are known to process rather quickly, some sites may opt to put a hold on your withdrawal request intentionally. Some sites may do this to convert the necessary funds from other cryptocurrencies, if the withdrawal request is for a large amount, or when requests are flagged for being too frequent. It may be on hold until the user provides security information like KYC or other identification. In any case, these holds won’t last more than 24 hours. If you’d prefer to store your DASH for safekeeping or future investments, it’s best to use a dedicated crypto wallet rather than store your DASH on a live hosted exchange wallet.
How to Play Blackjack With DASH
DASH blackjack is similar to traditional fiat currency blackjack regarding site layouts and user interface. If you’ve played online blackjack before, you’ll find the action and UI on crypto blackjack sites familiar and easy to navigate.
Some of the formats available through Dash blackjack sites include:
- European blackjack
- Live blackjack
- Multi-table blackjack
- Multi-hand blackjack
- American blackjack
- Blackjack Low
- Blackjack VIP
- 21 Burn Blackjack
- Blackjack 2
- Blackjack Lucky Sevens
- Super 7 Blackjack
You may find that crypto blackjack sites allow players to wager in either fiat currency, such as USD or EUR, or wager directly in the crypto they deposited. In many cases, crypto blackjack sites provide balance and bets counted in mBTC, equal to one-thousandth of a Bitcoin.
If you are playing on a decentralized blackjack site, you might be able to take advantage of provably fair card shuffling. A blackjack site utilizes the player’s blockchain data to run random number generator (RNG) software. By using the data for this purpose, the cards dealt out by the program will be truly random with no biases towards any player. These are also virtually immune to malicious third parties. Furthermore, since these programs are open-source, players can view the code that runs them and verify their odds.
Blackjack is just one of the many different casino games where users can play with their DASH. In addition, crypto casinos now make it possible to use DASH to play poker, roulette, slots, and many other table games. It’s also possible to bet DASH on sports with crypto sportsbooks.
Using DASH to Play Blackjack Online: What You Need to Know
DASH is a simple and easy-to-use cryptocurrency. For example, playing blackjack with DASH works the same way as traditional blackjack, with additional crypto benefits that remove intermediaries from the banking process.
There are just a few additional notes that you should be aware of when using DASH online. Knowing these will help you keep your identity safe and your funds secure:
- Anonymity: DASH is not a completely anonymous cryptocurrency like Monero. If you create a crypto exchange account linked to your identity and then send DASH transactions from it, your DASH transactions are traceable to your personal information.
- KYC regulations: Some crypto blackjack sites make it possible to play anonymous crypto blackjack or KYC-free blackjack online. However, “Know Your Customer” (KYC) regulations may mean that sites are required to collect KYC ID information before they can pay out large withdrawal requests.
- Security: Taking control over your blackjack bankroll with DASH means taking responsibility for the security of your crypto. Always ensure you’re using reliable, recommended, and trustworthy crypto blackjack sites, and activate additional security features, such as two-factor authentication (2FA).
Choosing the Best DASH Blackjack Site
The high speed of the DASH network is due to its fast block time. In order to understand just how fast DASH is to other cryptos, it’s worth comparing it to the speed of Bitcoin transactions. The average Bitcoin transaction takes roughly 10-15 minutes each. On the other hand, a single DASH transaction takes just 1-2 seconds to complete.
Low transaction costs improve the high speed of DASH transactions — sending a transaction on the DASH network costs less than a cent, which makes it one of the cheapest networks to send cryptocurrency on. These benefits make DASH arguably the most efficient blockchain network for banking with blackjack sites and crypto casinos.
The benefits of DASH blackjack aren’t limited to high transaction speeds. DASH blackjack sites offer instant withdrawals and far higher withdrawal limits when compared to their fiat counterparts. Stakes and deposit limits are also significantly higher on crypto betting sites in general.
If you prefer to play on sites that offer higher stakes or higher withdrawal limits, it’s important to check these features first. Assess a site based on the following criteria before making a deposit:
- Payout speed: Cryptocurrency blackjack sites should offer instant withdrawals and payouts.
- Customer support: The best DASH blackjack sites offer live chat support or, at least, fast email responses.
- Formats and tournaments: If you want to play blackjack tournaments or a specific format, check to make sure it’s available first.
- Mobile versions: Check the availability of smartphone apps or dedicated mobile web versions of the site if you’re planning on playing crypto blackjack on your smartphone.
How to Buy DASH
DASH is one of the oldest cryptocurrencies and is relatively easy to buy. Most exchanges, such as Binance US, allow users to buy DASH instantly with a Visa or Mastercard credit or debit card, which can incur small additional fees but makes any DASH purchased instantly available.
However, cryptocurrency users in some regions are unable to access exchanges that allow for instant DASH purchases. If you can’t buy DASH directly, you’ll need first to purchase Bitcoin to trade it for DASH on another platform.
The basic steps involved in buying DASH through this method are listed below:
- Create a new account on an exchange that allows card purchases for users in your region, such as Binance US or Gemini
- Complete the ID verification process
- Link your credit or debit card to your exchange account
- Instantly purchase DASH
After you’ve purchased DASH with this process, your DASH will be available to send to your chosen crypto casino.
DASH is the fastest and most convenient cryptocurrency online for instant payouts. For example, using DASH to play blackjack allows players to instantly withdraw their winnings whenever they choose and trade DASH for fiat currency or other cryptocurrencies on almost any exchange.
DASH adoption is constantly growing, making it one of the most popular cryptos on online casino sites and blackjack sites. DASH blackjack offers higher withdrawal limits, higher stakes, and better bonuses and promotions. So if you’re looking for a crypto that will allow you to take full control over your bankroll, DASH is one of the best options available.