DOGE Blackjack Sites for 2022
Although there are dozens of DOGE blackjack sites available now, there are other options to consider before signing up as well. For example, what types of bonuses are available? Do they offer new-player signup bonuses? Reload bonuses? Does blackjack qualify for earning bonus money? Do they offer blackjack tournaments? Is the casino reputable? How long have they been in business? We’ll tackle all of these issues, and plenty more below.
Best DOGE Blackjack Bonuses & Promotions
Although Doge is a great coin to use for gambling because of the relatively cheap transaction fees, blackjack has the lowest house edge of all casino games (when played with perfect strategy). As a result, at most online casinos, players are not able to earn bonus money from this game. If they are, bonus rollover requirements are typically much greater than other games. However, because this is such a popular game, a lot of casinos are now offering a variety of other promotions for blackjack, including some fun tournaments, jackpot games, and more.
Some of the bonuses and promotions offered by the best Dogecoin blackjack sites include:
- Welcome bonuses (when applicable to blackjack) provide players with a percentage of the first deposit they make as bonus cash. Depositing $500 worth of DOGE to a site that offers a 100% matched deposit bonus, for example, will provide a player with an extra $500 to play with. Keep in mind that the first deposit you make is your welcome bonus, which generally offers a more aggressive bonus match than reload bonuses. So while we never encourage anyone to gamble with more than they are comfortable losing, we do encourage those who can easily afford it to make larger first deposits.
- Freerolls are free entries into blackjack tournaments given to players for making real money (crypto or fiat) deposits, competing in leaderboard competitions, or accumulating VIP points. These are generally given in addition to new-player welcome bonuses, not instead of.
- Leaderboard competitions and Dogecoin progressive jackpot blackjack games are a fun addition to the best blackjack sites.
- Reload bonuses (when applicable to blackjack) are additional bonuses offered for making regular DOGE deposits or depositing a specific cryptocurrency. Usually comes in the form of a matched deposit bonus with a lower percentage than new-player welcome bonuses.
In rare cases, a Dogecoin blackjack site may offer an exclusive bonus through bonus codes. See the table at the top of this article for a list of the best Dogecoin blackjack bonuses and, if available, any sites that offer special promos through bonus codes.
Dogecoin blackjack VIP programs can provide players with a boost. VIP programs typically provide players with points collected by making deposits, playing blackjack, and entering competitions. Players can use these points to access higher VIP tiers or trade for benefits and bonuses.
Think of a VIP program as similar to a live casino perks program. The more you play, the bigger the perks. However, since online casinos can’t send a steak dinner through your computer, these perks come in cash awards. For active high-stakes players, online casinos will go out of their way to make you happy. Some high-stakes players have been given free trips to exotic locations, and a variety of expensive gifts as a way to say ‘thank you’, and to keep them coming back.
How to Deposit Dogecoin at Online Blackjack Sites
A DOGE wallet address is all that is required to make Dogecoin deposits into your blackjack site account. Your blackjack site will provide this in the ‘Banking,’ ‘Cashier,’ or ‘Wallet’ section of the site.
First, start a new transaction from within your wallet or exchange to make a DOGE deposit. Then, copy and paste the blackjack site’s wallet address into the destination field along with the amount you would like to deposit. Once you send your DOGE, it will be available on your blackjack site in less than 20 minutes. Usually much faster.
Ensure that the wallet address is specifically for receiving DOGE deposits. If you deposit a coin into an incompatible wallet, such as sending DOGE to a Bitcoin address, this will result in a permanent loss of funds.
The best DOGE blackjack sites allow players to deposit as little or as much as they like, and in most cases don’t set minimum deposits. However, sites that offer new-player welcome bonuses, such as matched deposit bonuses, normally require a minimum deposit to activate bonuses or promos.
Most Dogecoin blackjack sites allow players to make larger withdrawals and higher wagers than traditional blackjack sites. This is great for people who have made a lot of money on their DOGE investments and want to play high-stakes blackjack. Still, these factors vary from site to site.
How to Withdraw DOGE
All that is needed to withdraw DOGE is your wallet address, which you can find by starting a new transaction from within your wallet or exchange and clicking ‘receive.’
To make a withdrawal, copy and paste your wallet address into the section provided by the blackjack site along with the amount you would like to withdraw.
Even though DOGE transactions are known to process rather quickly, some sites may opt to put a hold on your withdrawal request intentionally. For example, sites may do this to convert the necessary funds from other cryptocurrencies if the withdrawal request is for a large amount or happens frequently. It may be on hold until the user provides security information like KYC or other identification. In any case, these holds typically don’t last more than 24 hours.
If you’d rather securely store your Dogecoin so you can play with it again or wait for price movements, you can send your DOGE to a long-term crypto storage wallet.
How to Play Blackjack With Dogecoin
Playing blackjack with DOGE is functionally identical to playing blackjack with USD or EUR on a traditional blackjack site. Apart from the instant payouts and high limits offered by crypto blackjack, Dogecoin blackjack sites offer the same action and games as traditional sites.
Once you’ve made a deposit and you’re ready to play, most sites make it possible to play DOGE live blackjack and a wide variety of formats such as Vegas strip, European blackjack, and American blackjack. It’s also possible to play multi-table or multi-hand blackjack.
When you play on a DOGE blackjack site, you’ll notice that most platforms calculate wagers in mBTC, equivalent to one-thousandth of a Bitcoin, in DOGE, or other cryptocurrencies rather than use USD, EUR, or GBP.
If you want to bet with Dogecoin, you’re not limited to blackjack. It’s also possible to use Dogecoin to play poker, roulette, or slots on many casino sites. In addition, Dogecoin is also accepted at a growing number of crypto sportsbooks, facilitating Dogecoin sports betting.
Using Dogecoin to Play Blackjack Online: What You Need to Know
There are several additional factors to take note of before signing up with a DOGE blackjack site and start playing, which include:
- Security: Cryptocurrency transactions are irreversible — this includes DOGE transactions. Always enable two-factor authentication on crypto exchanges and blackjack sites that support it, and follow crypto security best practices
- Anonymity: DOGE is not an anonymous cryptocurrency and doesn’t protect user transactions. Any DOGE you buy from an exchange where you’ve completed the ID verification process can be linked to your identity.
- DOGE price volatility: Dogecoin is a speculative cryptocurrency known for fluctuating in price up to 20% or more in one day. Always pay attention to DOGE prices before buying or selling
- KYC requirements: Some of the best Dogecoin blackjack sites may allow players to deposit and withdraw anonymously. Others may require users to complete Know Your Customer (KYC) information before they are able to make large payouts over a certain threshold
- Minimum bet sizes are much lower at online casinos versus live casinos. Most live casinos have a minimum bet size of $5, sometimes more. However, online casinos often have minimum bet sizes of $1, or even less in some cases (we’ve seen as low as $.10. This is great for low-stakes players who want to maximize their time at the table, and potential losses.
How to Buy Dogecoin
The widespread popularity of Dogecoin means that it’s listed on a massive number of reputable exchanges and trading platforms. Most crypto exchanges now offer DOGE/BTC or DOGE/ETH pairs or make it possible to buy DOGE with a Visa/Mastercard credit or debit card.
The fastest way to buy DOGE is by creating an account with an exchange that supports credit card purchases of Dogecoin. If you’re in the US, one of the best exchanges for this is Gemini. If you’re based outside the United States, you can buy DOGE instantly from Binance.
To buy DOGE and start playing, we recommend the following steps:
- Create an account on Gemini or Binance, depending on your region
- Upload your photo ID in order to complete the verification process
- Connect your Visa or Mastercard credit or debit card to your new Gemini or Binance account
- Buy DOGE with your credit card
After your purchase, your exchange will make it available to you in a Dogecoin wallet. At this point, you’re ready to deposit to a DOGE blackjack site.
How to Find a Safe & Secure DOGE Blackjack Site
Our opinion on the safest and most trustworthy blackjack sites are located in the table near the top of this article. Checking user reviews can be an important step to finding the reputation of a site. In addition, checking a site’s social media pages, finding verified user and third-party reviews, and checking the licensing of a site can all be helpful for finding a safe DOGE blackjack site. Depending on where a crypto casino has acquired its license from, they may or may not allow players from your state, country, or region.
DOGE exclusive or crypto-only blackjack sites might not have any licensing since every transaction is made exclusively through the blockchain. All transactions would be made without third-party intervention.
Dogecoin is now driven by a multi-billion dollar market cap, with millions of DOGE holders around the world. With so many casinos, sportsbooks, and some of the best blackjack sites now accepting DOGE as a banking method, it’s relatively easy to find a site that suits your preferences.
When you play blackjack with DOGE, it’s important to remain updated on the price of Dogecoin. Selecting the right time to withdraw your funds and sell them for fiat currency or other cryptocurrencies could potentially multiply the value of your Dogecoin.
As every casino is different, consider the following before choosing a place to play:
- Instant payouts: If a site accepts crypto, it should provide instant withdrawals and deposits
- Live player support: Of course it’s best to play on a site that provides live chat in addition to email support
- DOGE Bonuses and promos: Check out the new-player bonuses and promos offered before signing up
- Blackjack Tournaments: If you’re planning on playing in DOGE blackjack tournaments, it’s important to check that a site offers them first
Bit of Doge History
Dogecoin (DOGE) is one of the most volatile cryptocurrencies. Originally launched as a joke based on an internet meme, Dogecoin has significantly increased in value over the last few years due to social media interest and market speculation. As a result, DOGE is now available at many different exchanges, websites, trading platforms, crypto casinos, and blackjack sites.
The market cap of DOGE has increased to the point that it now directly competes with serious large-scale blockchain projects. Furthermore, from a technical perspective, Dogecoin is functionally similar to Litecoin — being built on the same technology that drives the Litecoin blockchain. This makes DOGE an extremely fast cryptocurrency to bank with at cryptocurrency blackjack sites.