Best Dogecoin Roulette Sites 2022
The Dogecoin blockchain launched as an internet joke in 2013 but rapidly gained significant value due to widespread acceptance and market speculation. As a result, many different exchanges and casinos now accept DOGE. Dogecoin is ideal for gambling at roulette sites thanks to its inexpensive transaction fees and fast speed.
Here’s what else you need to know about DOGE roulette sites in 2022.
Current DOGE Bonuses and Promotions 2022
The latest Dogecoin roulette sites typically offer competitive promotions, bonuses, or VIP programs. For example, the promos that you’ll find offered by crypto roulette sites can include special promos, new player bonuses, free spins, cash bonuses, and no-deposit bonuses.
The Dogecoin roulette bonuses include:
- Welcome bonuses: These bonuses typically take the form of cash bonuses for first deposits or matched deposit bonuses. A matched deposit bonus provides players with a specific percentage of their first deposit — normally 100% — as an additional cash bonus to play with. So, if you deposit $500 dollars you will receive an additional $500 to play with on the site
- Free spins: Making regular deposits or participating in VIP programs can provide players with free Dogecoin roulette spins
- Reload bonuses: Second, third, or consecutive deposits often provide players with additional matched deposit bonuses or cash bonuses
- Dogecoin-specific roulette bonuses: Many sites offer specific bonuses for Dogecoin roulette, such as jackpots for landing specific roulette results or current promos for specific tables or game versions.
Using the latest promo codes can often provide exciting bonuses. To view the best bonuses for 2022, scroll up to the list at the top of this article.
Dogecoin roulette VIP programs can also provide players with additional bonuses. These VIP programs normally work on a point accrual or tiered system, with higher tiers providing better bonuses such as bonus cash, free spins, or other current promos.
How to Play Roulette With DOGE
Dogecoin roulette isn’t dramatically different from traditional roulette. When you sign up for a DOGE roulette site, you’ll find the same action and tables as on traditional roulette sites.
The formats and roulette variations available on DOGE roulette sites include:
- European Roulette
- Classic Roulette
- American Roulette
- Double Ball
- Video Roulette
- Multi-Wheel Roulette
- Live Roulette
Playing on a decentralized roulette site or casino means you’ll be able to use DOGE to play provably fair roulette. This involves programs that input the players’ blockchain data to run RNG (random number generator software), creating games that are unbiased and immune to third-party interference while also offering truly random odds. In addition, since these programs are open-source, players are free to view the code that runs them in real-time to verify that the odds are legitimate.
You’re not limited to roulette when you bet Dogecoin online. Many crypto sportsbooks accept DOGE as a banking option, which means it’s possible to bet DOGE on football, MMA, rugby, baseball, basketball, and many other sports. If you’re interested in other casino games, Dogecoin casinos offer poker, slots, blackjack, and more.
How to Deposit Dogecoin at Online Roulette Sites
All you’ll need to deposit DOGE is the site’s wallet address. You can find this within the ‘Banking,’ ‘Cashier,’ or ‘Wallet’ section.
In order to make the deposit, first, start a new transaction from within your wallet or exchange. Then, copy and paste the site’s wallet address into the destination field and the amount you would like to deposit. Once you send DOGE, it will be available on your roulette site in less than 30 minutes.
Ensure that the wallet address you are depositing to is made specifically for receiving DOGE. If you deposit a coin into an incompatible wallet, such as sending DOGE to a Bitcoin address, you will permanently lose funds.
It’s possible to deposit extremely small amounts of DOGE on a crypto roulette site. However, it’s worth noting that many sites set a minimum deposit amount that players must meet to take advantage of welcome bonuses or matched deposit bonuses.
In 2022, players have several different deposit methods to choose from including:
- Mastercard Debit or Credit Card
- Visa Debit or Credit Card
How to Withdraw DOGE
All you will need to withdraw DOGE is your wallet address, which you can find by starting a new transaction from within your wallet or exchange and clicking ‘receive.’
To make a withdrawal, copy and paste your wallet address into the section provided by the site and type in the amount you would like to withdraw. DOGE transaction fees are low, and most crypto exchanges don’t charge high withdrawal fees for sending DOGE to other platforms.
Even though crypto transactions are known to process rather quickly, some sites may opt to put a hold on your withdrawal request intentionally. For example, some sites may do this to convert the necessary funds from other cryptocurrencies if the withdrawal request is for a large amount. It may also be on hold until the user provides security information like KYC or other identification. In any case, these holds won’t last more than 24 hours.
It’s also possible to securely store your Dogecoin if you’d like to see if the price rises or if you want to use it for roulette another time. Take a look at the 2022 guide to crypto wallets to learn more about how to choose and use crypto wallets that support DOGE.
Using Dogecoin to Play Roulette Online: What You Need to Know
There are a few notes to keep in mind to keep your Dogecoin and your private data safe. These include:
- Anonymity: Dogecoin is convenient and fast, but it’s not private. If you buy Dogecoin from an exchange where you have completed the ID verification process, your transactions may be traceable to your identity
- Dogecoin volatility: Dogecoin is a highly volatile cryptocurrency subject to intense speculation. Dogecoin prices frequently spike or drop up to 20 percent in a single 24-hour period — it’s best to pay attention to DOGE market action before buying or selling
- KYC regulations and requirements: A number of Dogecoin roulette sites allow players to play anonymous crypto roulette or KYC-free roulette. Some sites are obligated to collect ID information from players before they can make large withdrawals due to Know Your Customer (KYC) regulations
- Security: Like all other cryptos, always play Dogecoin on reliable, recommended crypto roulette sites and enable two-factor authentication (2FA) wherever possible
Choosing the Best Dogecoin Roulette Site
The widespread popularity of Dogecoin has made it one of the most commonly accepted cryptocurrencies on roulette and casino sites, after Bitcoin, Ethereum, and stablecoins. Playing with Dogecoin allows players to withdraw or deposit from a casino or roulette site instantly and, if market action is favorable, potentially multiply their bankroll.
Dogecoin was subject to an intense spike in interest over the last few years, which saw the total market cap of DOGE increase to a point where it directly competed with Bitcoin and Ethereum. The technical architecture of DOGE is similar in design to Litecoin — Dogecoin is a “fork” of the Litecoin blockchain, which means DOGE transactions are executed quickly and for a low cost.
Dogecoin is available at many cryptocurrency roulette sites and online casinos. Once you’ve got DOGE, you’ll need to choose a site to play on. In general terms, roulette sites that accept DOGE are functionally similar to traditional fiat currency-only roulette sites.
Using Dogecoin to play roulette will allow you to access high withdrawal limits, high stakes, and fast payouts. Apart from these benefits, it’s important to check for features such as the availability of live dealers, single or double zero tables, or the types of wheels available.
Additional features to be on the lookout for include:
- Smartphone support: Not every cryptocurrency casino or roulette site makes it possible to play roulette with a mobile phone. If you want to play Dogecoin roulette on a smartphone, check to make sure a site has a dedicated app or mobile web version
- Instant payouts: Dogecoin makes it possible to access instant payouts. The table at the beginning of this article lists the best DOGE roulette sites that pay the fastest in 2022
- Player support: It’s best to look for sites that provide live chat player support
How to Buy DOGE in 2022
Dogecoin is available from a long list of exchange sites and trading apps. In addition, almost every exchange offers BTC/DOGE trading pairs, which makes it possible to trade Bitcoin for DOGE. However, if you don’t already have Bitcoin, it’s best to buy Dogecoin instantly with a Visa or Mastercard.
There are a number of different exchanges that support instant purchases of DOGE — the right one for you will depend on your location. If you do not reside in the United States, you can instantly use an exchange like Gemini to buy Dogecoin with a Visa or Mastercard debit card or credit card. If you live in the US, Binance US is the best option.
If you want to buy Dogecoin and start playing DOGE roulette right away, follow these steps:
- Create a new exchange account on Gemini or Binance US, depending on your region
- Follow the ID verification process to verify your account
- Link your Visa or Mastercard to your Gemini or Binance US account
- Instantly buy Dogecoin
These steps will provide you with DOGE held in a wallet on the exchange you signed up with that can instantly be sent to a roulette site.
Once a joke cryptocurrency, DOGE is now backed by a multi-million dollar market cap. The vast number of Dogecoin holders worldwide makes it extremely easy to trade DOGE roulette funds for cash. Hundreds of crypto roulette sites, casinos, and sports betting sites now accept DOGE.
It’s important to take note of the price of DOGE when you use it to play roulette online. Withdrawing and selling your DOGE bankroll during the best window of time can significantly increase the value of your coins, but the inverse can also occur.
So, if you’re looking for a widely accepted volatile cryptocurrency to bet on roulette with, Dogecoin is one of the best options available in 2022!