Best EOS Casinos in 2022
This article provides a full guide to everything you need to know about how to play at online EOS casinos, from how to buy and sell the coin, to how to make wagers, how to perform deposits and withdrawals on casino sites, and how to find the best promos and bonuses.
Best EOS Bonuses and Promotions in 2022
EOS is one of the most flexible cryptocurrencies and allows users to withdraw their winnings whenever they wish instantly — but that’s not the only advantage of playing casino games with EOS – most crypto casinos also offer highly competitive bonuses and promotions, which is great news for gamblers!
You can find most of the following promos and bonuses on EOS casino sites:
- Matched deposit bonuses: This type of bonus is generally applied to the first deposit made to a crypto casino account and offers a percentage of the first deposit as bonus cash. A 100% matched deposit bonus on a $500 deposit, for example, would provide a player with an additional $500 to play with
- Cash bonuses: Some sites provide a new player with a cash bonus rather than a matched deposit bonus, such as a $100 new account bonus. Cash bonuses are also commonly given as reload bonuses or VIP bonuses. Cash bonuses are also won in slot games and roulette games
- Reload bonuses: Reload bonuses incentivize ongoing deposits. Most reload bonuses take the form of a smaller cash bonus or a smaller matched deposit bonus
- Free spins: EOS slots free spins and EOS roulette free spins are some of the most common promos on EOS casino sites
In many cases, it’s worth signing up for the VIP program of an EOS casino. Most EOS casino sites offer a point-based or level-based tiered VIP program that can provide free spins, cash bonuses, access to higher stakes or betting limits, and other benefits.
Many EOS casino sites offer time-limited or temporary promo codes and bonus codes that can be used to access highly competitive and generous bonuses and benefits. Coin Clarity publishes a regularly updated list of any current EOS casino promo codes in the table at the top of this article.
What EOS Casino Games Can I Play?
EOS casino sites offer a wider variety of casino games when compared to traditional casino sites. In addition to the normal selection of casino games such as poker, blackjack, roulette, and slots, cryptocurrency casinos that accept EOS often provide a range of decentralized EOS provably fair casino games such as EOS dice, crash, or coin flip games.
Some of the latest provably fair games that users can play with EOS on crypto casinos include:
- Classic Blackjack
- European Blackjack
- Texas Hold ‘Em
- Caribbean Stud
- Monopoly Roulette
- Double Ball Roulette
- Japanese Roulette
If you’ve played online casino games before on traditional casino sites, you’ll find the interface of crypto casino sites that accept EOS familiar. The biggest difference between crypto casino sites and fiat currency-only casino sites is the availability of instant withdrawals.
How to Deposit EOS at Online Casinos
Once you’ve purchased your EOS from a crypto exchange you’ll need to deposit it on a cryptocurrency casino site by making an EOS transaction. If you’ve sent a Bitcoin or Ethereum transaction before, the basic steps are the same — rather than providing banking details and waiting several days, you’ll only need to find your EOS wallet address on the site you want to play on.
In some cases, EOS transactions may require a memo plus a wallet address. If the site you’re making a deposit on provides a memo in addition to a wallet address, it’s critical to include this detail when you make a withdrawal from your crypto exchange. If you don’t include the memo, it’s possible for your EOS transaction to be lost.
Once you’ve found your EOS wallet address and memo, copy both and paste them into the relevant field when you make a withdrawal from the exchange you purchased your EOS from. Your EOS deposit should be complete in just a few minutes from when you send it.
Currently, players have several different deposit methods to choose from including:
- Mastercard Debit or Credit Card
- Visa Debit or Credit Card
How to Withdraw EOS at Online Casinos
When you’re ready to withdraw your EOS from a casino site, you’ll need to make a new payout request from your casino site. The steps involved in withdrawing your EOS from a casino are the same as making a deposit — you’ll need to provide your casino site with a wallet address and, if necessary, an EOS transaction memo.
If you want to sell your EOS winnings for cash or trade them for another cryptocurrency such as Bitcoin or Ethereum, you’ll need to withdraw your EOS to an EOS wallet hosted on a cryptocurrency exchange. If you purchased your EOS by following the “How to Buy EOS” guide in this article, you can reverse the steps you followed and withdraw your EOS to the exchange wallet you already set up.
If you want to store your EOS for later, you’ll need to set up a cryptocurrency wallet that supports EOS. Using a dedicated cryptocurrency wallet to store your crypto is far more secure and safer than using a wallet hosted by a crypto casino or exchange.
Using EOS to Bet Online: What You Need to Know
If you’ve completed the steps outlined in the sections above, you’ll have chosen a safe and reliable EOS casino site to bet on and will understand how to buy EOS, deposit it on a cryptocurrency casino site, bet with EOS, then withdraw it and trade it for other cryptocurrencies or cash.
There are, however, some important differences between betting cryptocurrency and betting with fiat currency. If you’ve never used EOS to bet online before or are new to cryptocurrency, it’s best to keep the following tips and security best practices in mind when you bet online to make sure your personal information and crypto funds remain safe and secure.
- EOS memos: EOS is one of the few cryptocurrencies that occasionally needs a memo in addition to a wallet address in order to make a transaction. If the crypto casino you’re making an EOS deposit on provides both a wallet address and a memo, it’s important to include the memo when making a deposit transaction to ensure your EOS doesn’t get lost
- Security: It’s important to follow cryptocurrency security best practices when you bet on casino sites with EOS — only make deposits on safe, recommended EOS casino sites and always enable additional security features such as two-factor authentication wherever possible. It’s also best to store your EOS in a dedicated wallet
- Anonymity: EOS isn’t an anonymous or completely private cryptocurrency like Zcash or Monero. If you send EOS to a casino site from a cryptocurrency exchange wallet hosted by an exchange where you’ve completed the ID process on, it’s possible for your transactions to be traceable to your wallet. If you want to learn more about the most anonymous cryptocurrencies for online casino sites and anonymous crypto betting, see Coin Clarity’s current casino guide for Monero
Choosing the Best EOS Casino
EOS casino sites can take many different forms. For example, EOS casinos can be broadly split between casino dApps, which provide decentralization but have fewer features, and centralized EOS casino sites, which accept EOS as a banking option and also provide live casino games, tournaments, and many other features.
It’s best to choose the type of EOS casino that most closely meets your preferences. If you want to play EOS blackjack tournaments, for example, it’s important to make sure the site you sign up for offers tournament features before you make a deposit. Other factors worth considering include whether or not a site offers a mobile web version, any KYC requirements, and any wagering or withdrawal limits.
Some of the features to check when choosing an EOS casino site include:
- Customer support: Some sites offer better support than others — it’s best to play on sites that offer live chat in addition to email support
- Payout speed: Cryptocurrency casino sites should provide instant payouts
- Live EOS casino games: EOS casino sites may not offer live casino games — check that the site you want to play on offers the live-action you’re looking for
- Bonuses and promos: Some sites offer far more competitive bonuses and promotions than others
EOS is highly unique when compared to other cryptocurrencies that can be used for online casinos. Unlike Bitcoin, EOS can be used to create completely decentralized applications. This has led to the creation of decentralized EOS casino sites, which offer a wide range of different features when compared to traditional centralized casino sites.
Decentralized EOS casinos allow users to connect directly with an EOS wallet and bet on wholly decentralized casino games. In many cases, these sites offer provably-fair Smart Contract casino games, which allow players to check the code that runs them to ensure they are fair.
While EOS casino dApps offer another level of decentralization and user control, they can be somewhat difficult to get started with if a player lacks a strong technical understanding of cryptocurrency wallets and blockchain technology. In many cases, centralized crypto casino sites that accept EOS as a deposit or withdrawal method are simpler and easier to use.
When compared to traditional casino sites that only accept USD or other fiat currencies, EOS casino sites offer impressively fast payout speeds. EOS casino sites payout as fast as an EOS transaction can be completed, which is less than 10 minutes in most cases. Other benefits of EOS casino sites include high stakes and betting limits, high withdrawal & deposit limits, and generous bonuses and promotions.
If you already have EOS and are interested in playing on an EOS casino, you’ll need to create an account on a site that accepts it as a deposit or withdrawal method. If you don’t already have EOS to bet with, scroll down to the “How to Buy EOS” section of this article. If you’re planning on selling your EOS casino winnings, you’ll also need to create an account on a crypto exchange that lists EOS.
How to Buy EOS
When you’re ready to buy EOS from an exchange, you can either fund your account with a bank transfer, which can take several days, or instantly buy EOS from an exchange that offers Visa or Mastercard purchases. Using a Visa or Mastercard to purchase EOS can incur a small additional card processing percentage fee but offers the advantage of no waiting period.
The basic steps involved in buying EOS are as follow:
- Create an account on an exchange that lists EOS and offers card purchases such as Binance US for US-based crypto users, or Gemini for international crypto users
- Complete the ID verification process and KYC verification process
- Link your Visa or Mastercard to your account
- Buy EOS instantly
Once you’ve completed this process, your EOS can be withdrawn to your chosen casino site.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Are EOS casino sites safe?
A: EOS is a highly popular cryptocurrency for online casinos — the wide number of EOS casinos available today means that players are able to choose from a long list of safe, reputable, and reliable casino sites. Coin Clarity ranks the safest EOS casinos based on payout speed, site security, player reviews, and reputation.
Q: Is there a minimum deposit for EOS casino sites?
A: Cryptocurrency casino sites that accept EOS are flexible with regard to deposit limits — in most cases, it’s not necessary to meet any minimum deposit amounts, while maximum deposit limits can reach as high as $5,000 to $10,000 on some casino sites. A site that offers special promotions or deposit bonuses, however, may set minimum deposit amounts to activate bonuses at between $10 and $50.
Q: Where can I bet with EOS online?
A: EOS can be used to play casino games on many centralized and decentralized casino sites. EOS is also a popular deposit and withdrawal option on EOS sports betting sites as well as cryptocurrency horse racing sites and EOS live betting sites.
EOS is an impressively fast cryptocurrency and blockchain network that offers a diverse range of betting and casino sites. EOS holders interested in betting their EOS coins on poker, roulette, blackjack, or other casino games can choose between decentralized EOS casino dApps, which are slightly more complicated to use, and centralized, easy to access EOS casino sites that offer generous bonuses.
So, if you’re looking for a fast cryptocurrency that can be used on both centralized and decentralized crypto casinos in 2022, EOS is one of the best options available!