Best Ethereum Slots Sites 2022
Ethereum is a safe, secure, and respected blockchain and boasts the second-largest and most popular coin (after Bitcoin).
In 2022, one of the biggest and most popular applications of the Ethereum blockchain and its decentralized app (dApp) development is in the gambling and gaming industry. Before starting Ethereum slots, you need to consider a few different factors carefully. To help you with this, we have put together everything you need to know about Ethereum slots!
The Latest ETH Slot Bonuses and Promotions
Ethereum slots sites, just like traditional online slots sites and casinos, attract new players by offering highly competitive bonuses and promotions. These promos are designed to capture the attention of new accounts and may include new player bonuses, no deposit bonuses, free spins, daily jackpots, and more.
If you’re familiar with the promos offered by traditional online slots sites, then you’ll find it easy to understand how crypto slots bonuses work. These bonuses can include:
- Matched Deposit bonuses reward a bonus equal to a percentage of the initial deposit. Depositing $500 to a 100% match deposit bonus offer, for example, will mean that the bettor earns an additional $500
- Free spins are for specific slot games, making deposits in a particular cryptocurrency, or accumulating VIP points
- Reload bonuses are for making ongoing deposits, such as second or third deposits, or depositing in a specific cryptocurrency. These ETH slot promos for reloads may be fixed weekly events, such as a 5% Tuesday bonus
- No Deposit bonuses allow bettors to receive a no deposit bonus for completing or verifying their account. In order to withdraw this bonus, there will be a rollover requirement that users must meet. Usually, there will be a number letting the bettor know how many times they must bet the bonus before claiming it
Bonus codes can offer specific benefits or bonuses that would not otherwise be available. See the table at the beginning of this article for a list of the best 2022 ETH slots sites that offer the most competitive bonuses.
It’s also worth checking to see whether a site offers competitive VIP programs. For example, the best ETH slots VIP programs provide regular players with benefits such as free spins or bonus cash for simply playing slots.
How to Play Slot Games with Ethereum
Once you’ve purchased your ETH and deposited it on a crypto slots site, you’re ready to play. The basics of playing ETH slots are the same as traditional slots — most crypto slots sites offer classic slots, video slots, 3D slots, and progressive slots. In addition, it’s worth noting that many crypto slots sites calculate bets in mBTC or fractions of cryptocurrencies rather than in USD or other fiat currencies.
If you are playing on a decentralized site, you’ll be able to play provably fair slots. These slots utilize the user’s blockchain data to run random number generator (RNG) software. This data allows the program to be unbiased while still providing genuinely random odds. Furthermore, since the entire blockchain network backs it, it’s basically impossible for malicious third parties to tamper with it.
There are many exciting slots games to choose from including:
- Classic Slots / 3-Line Slots
- 5-Line Slots
- Video Slots
- 3D Slots
- Bonus Slots
- Progressive Slots
- Virtual Reality Slots
- Free Slots
If you’re looking for other ways to bet ETH that don’t involve slots, many different options are available. For example, most crypto casinos now accept Ethereum, making it possible to play roulette, poker, or blackjack. Sports betting with ETH is also highly popular, with most crypto sportsbooks making it possible to wager on any sport imaginable with Ethereum.
How to Deposit ETH to Crypto Slots Sites
All you’ll need to deposit Ethereum is the site’s wallet address, which you can find within the ‘Banking,’ ‘Cashier,’ or ‘Wallet’ section.
First, start a new transaction from within your wallet or exchange to make the deposit. Then, copy and paste the site’s wallet address into the destination field along with the amount you would like to deposit. Once you send your ETH, it will be available on your slots site in less than 30 minutes.
Ensure that the wallet address you are depositing to is compatible with Ethereum. If you deposit a coin into an incompatible wallet, such as sending Ethereum to a Bitcoin address, you will permanently lose the funds.
It’s rare for cryptocurrency slots sites to enforce a minimum deposit — if you choose, you can make deposits of a fraction of a single ETH token on some platforms. To take advantage of promo offers such as matched deposit bonuses, however, you’ll likely need to make a minimum deposit of between $10 and $50 to meet promo or bonus requirements.
It’s also rare for casinos or slots sites to charge transaction fees on deposits. Instead, what you’re more likely to see is a transaction fee, or gas fee, charged to you by your wallet or exchange to pay for the computational resources needed to make the transaction. Ethereum’s gas fees can be notoriously volatile so it’s important to be cautious when making transactions, as these fees can potentially add up fast.
Players have several different deposit methods to choose from including:
- Mastercard debit card or credit card
- Visa debit card or credit card
- Many more online payment gateways
How to Withdraw Ethereum
All you will need to withdraw ETH is your wallet address. You can find this by starting a new transaction from within your wallet or exchange and then clicking ‘receive.’ To safely and securely make the withdrawal, copy and paste your wallet address into the section provided by the slots site and type in the amount you would like to withdraw.
Even though crypto transactions are known to process rather quickly, some sites may opt to put a hold on your withdrawal request intentionally. The hold may be put on the funds to convert the necessary funds from other cryptocurrencies if the withdrawal request is for a significant amount or happens frequently. For example, it may be on hold until the user provides security information like KYC or other identification. In any case, these holds won’t last more than 24 hours.
If you’d like to sell your Ethereum for cash or other cryptocurrencies, you can send your funds to an exchange. Alternatively, you may want to store your Ethereum for safekeeping — see the Coin Clarity guide to crypto wallets for a breakdown of the best ways to store your crypto.
Using Ethereum to Play Slots Online: Best Practice
When using Ethereum online, keep the following notes in mind to keep your funds and your identity safe:
- Ethereum network fees: High Ethereum transaction costs are due to the gas fees. When the Ethereum network is under heavy load, gas fees can skyrocket, which causes the cost of a single ETH transaction to increase dramatically. It’s essential to check the cost of an Ethereum transaction before depositing to an Ethereum slots site
- Trust and safety: Ethereum transactions are irreversible — for this reason, it’s essential to follow best practices for cryptocurrency security, such as enabling two-factor authentication where available
- KYC regulations: Some Ethereum casinos or ETH slots sites are obligated to comply with Know Your Customer regulations, which means they may request ID documentation from players making large withdrawal requests
Choosing the Best Ethereum Slots Site in 2022
Before you choose the best Ethereum slots site for you, there are a few more things you should be aware of.
Ethereum is a widely-used cryptocurrency, making it ideal for players looking for a fast, simple, and effective way to deposit or withdraw money from a casino or slots site instantly. The huge popularity of Ethereum means that virtually every single crypto slots or casino site will accept ETH. In addition, both centralized and decentralized crypto slots sites accept Ethereum as a banking method, offering further advantages.
Centralized sites are usually licensed casinos that are a part of a much larger company or group. These don’t usually focus solely on either slots or crypto deposits, and will usually offer the bare minimum for these options. However, that doesn’t make them the worst choice; they have their advantages. These advantages include having more trustworthiness, better customer support, and a more extensive player base that holds them accountable.
Decentralized sites are the blockchain-run sites that utilize dApps to provide autonomous games. The advantages here include completely controlling your bankroll, provably fair games, no house edge or biases, and more user options that let players get into the meat of these sites.
Other advantages offered by ETH slots include speedy withdrawals and much higher limits. Traditional casino sites payout typically through bank transfers or payment processors, taking several days to execute. Ethereum withdrawals generally are processed instantly and allow players to access their funds in less than an hour.
Check for the following features before you start playing on an Ethereum slots site or casino:
- Customer support: It’s best to play on slot sites that provide live chat, a customer service phone number, and email support
- Payout speed: ETH withdrawals from slot sites should process instantly. The table at the beginning of this article lists the fastest-paying crypto slot sites and casinos
- Mobile support: If you’re planning on playing ETH slots on your phone, check to make sure the site you sign up for offers a dedicated mobile web version or a smartphone app
How to Buy Ethereum
Ethereum is an extremely easy cryptocurrency to purchase. Virtually all exchanges list Ethereum and make it possible to buy ETH with a Visa or Mastercard credit or debit card. It is possible to fund an exchange account via bank transfer, but this can take several days. The fastest way to buy Ethereum for online slots is to sign up with an exchange that supports card purchases.
If you’re ready to buy ETH for online slots, the following steps break down the fastest and most secure method:
- Sign up with Gemini for US-based users, or Binance.com for international users
- Provide photo ID in the ID verification process
- Link your Visa/Mastercard credit or debit card to your exchange account
- Buy Ethereum instantly
Ethereum is a highly popular cryptocurrency for betting on online slots, due to the fast transaction speeds and low transaction costs it offers. Players should remember to check to make sure the ETH slots site you play on provides reasonably fast payouts on withdrawals and also ensure that you’re getting the best Ethereum slots bonuses and promos possible.
Good luck and enjoy the slots!