ICO Date 2018-09-15 - 2018-12-01
Focus Business services
Price 1 PSF = 1.00 USD
Prime Shipping Foundation ICO Overview
Introducing Prime Shipping Foundation (PSF) — the world’s first payment ecosystem for shipping, residing 100% in the Blockchain. An online payment system, crypto bank and exchange for business customers, small and big corporations, partici- pating in the marine shipping market. PSF aims to simplify and make transparent any payments between all the shipping market participants. PSF has developed the PRIME token – the key to rapid and low costed transactions for freight payment and bunkering services.
By utilising the PSF’s ecosystem, freight market participants such as shipowners, charterers, freight operators, brokers, agents and bunker suppliers can increase the efficiency of their operations while simultaneously cutting operating expenditures by substantial margins. The PRIME token solves the problems of the shipping industry, revolutionising the way the world moves goods. This document describes PSF’s ecosystem and the PRIME token which have been developed to form a transparent, fast and cheap sea freight market, ultimately making the cheaper price of goods for consumers. Prime Shipping Foundation started with the idea that a technology-driven B2B payment processing can provide payments for the shipping industry with significantly less overhead. All our products are based on the cloud and store relevant data in block- chain. For end-customers, we provide an online service with interface via modern web & mobile apps. Designed not for tech geeks, but for average users, for businessmen.
Sea transport has stood the test of time. As society has replaced horse-drawn carts and caravans with road and air transport system, ocean vessels packed with cargo still plow 75% of our planet. But exactly how relevant is shipping today? Consider the volume:
• 62% of the world’s freight turnover uses sea transportation.
• 90% of the world’s maritime transport is engaged in international transportation. Global economic importance.
• Maritime transport has no viable alternative for transcontinental transport.
Maritime Transportation provides a staggering 98% of Japan and the United Kingdom’s foreign trade, and more than 90% of the United States’ foreign trade.
• For many countries, such as Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia and Japan, maritime transport has been and will remain the main thread connecting them to the outside world.
• Large-scale delivery of cargo to some areas is only possible by sea — for example, the Arctic Regions of Russia, such as Chukotka or Kamchatka for example.
• More than a half of the world’s countries have access to sea ports. And the most important thing is that maritime shipping is the real lifeblood of world trade: modern era transport services about 80% of international trade.