Best LTC Roulette Casinos 2022
The high speed of Litecoin transactions and low cost compared to Bitcoin transactions make Litecoin one of the most popular alternatives to BTC for online roulette and casino sites.
This article provides the latest advice on everything you need to know in order to get started with Litecoin roulette in 2022!
Latest Litecoin Roulette Bonuses and Promotions
Casino and roulette sites that accept Litecoin offer the same promotions and bonuses as traditional sites. Some of the most commonly offered bonuses and promotions include special promos, free spins, new player bonuses, and in some rare cases, Litecoin no deposit bonuses.
When you choose a Litecoin roulette site, the site will likely offer you variations on the following promotions:
- Matched deposit bonuses: These bonuses apply a percentage to the first deposit made to an account. In most cases, sites offer a 100% matched deposit bonus. Using this type of bonus, a player that deposits $500 worth of Litecoin would receive an additional $500 bonus in cash
- Cash bonuses: Like matched deposit bonuses, these bonuses apply to the first deposit a player makes to a site. Rather than provide a percentage bonus, these bonuses offer a set amount of cash, such as a $200 Litecoin first deposit cash bonus
- Reload bonuses: These bonuses are not as large as first deposit bonuses and apply to second, third, or consecutive deposits made to an account. Reload bonuses can offer free spins, bonus cash, or smaller matched deposit bonuses
- Free spins: All Litecoin roulette sites offer free spins as deposit bonuses, reload bonuses, VIP bonuses, or for players that regularly play roulette
- Litecoin roulette bonuses: Roulette sites that accept Litecoin offer specials on specific tables, large Litecoin roulette jackpots, or bonuses for landing specific results
When signing up to a roulette site, current special promotional codes or bonus codes can provide additional benefits. Coin Clarity has published a curated list of the best Litecoin bonus and promo codes in 2022 that can you can find in the table at the top of this article.
If you’re a regular Liteceoin roulette player, it’s worth checking the VIP programs offered by a site. Litecoin roulette VIP offers can include bonus cash, higher betting limits, free spins, and other advantages.
How to Play Roulette With Litecoin
The user interfaces of Litecoin roulette sites and casinos are almost identical to traditional fiat currency online roulette sites. Once you’ve created an account and made a Litecoin deposit, you’ll be able to select from a list of different roulette games, make a bet, and start playing.
The action and roulette games offered by Litecoin roulette sites should be familiar to you if you’ve played online roulette before.
The formats and roulette variations available on Litecoin roulette sites include:
- European Roulette
- American Roulette
- Double Ball
- Video Roulette
- Multi-Wheel Roulette
- Live Roulette
One important difference to note between Litecoin roulette and traditional roulette is how the sites calculate bets. For example, you may find that a crypto casino or roulette site calculates bets in mBTC, equal to one-thousandth of a Bitcoin, rather than USD or EUR.
How to Deposit Litecoin at Online Roulette Sites
The steps involved in depositing your Litecoin to a roulette site after you’ve purchased it are extremely simple. Litecoin transactions work the same way as Bitcoin transactions — there’s no need to use complicated details such as bank account numbers or routing numbers. Instead, all you’ll need is a destination wallet address.
If you’re depositing your Litecoin to a crypto casino or roulette site, you’ll need to find your LTC wallet address on the site. You can find this on the site’s “account” or “wallet” section. Copy the address, then create a new withdrawal request from your crypto exchange. Finally, paste the wallet address you copied into the destination field and click “send.”
In 2022, players have several different deposit methods to choose from including:
- Mastercard Debit or Credit Card
- Visa Debit or Credit Card
Litecoin deposits are normally complete within 10-15 minutes.
How to Withdrawal Litecoin at Online Roulette Sites
The process of withdrawing your Litecoin winnings from a crypto roulette site is the same as making a deposit — all you’ll need is a Litecoin wallet address for the site to receive your winnings. However, unlike bank transfers or payment processor withdrawals in fiat currency, Litecoin roulette withdrawals are instant.
It’s best to store your Litecoin roulette winnings in a dedicated cryptocurrency wallet if you want to keep them for later rather than sell them. Crypto wallets are available either in software or hardware form and are far more secure than storing Litecoin on a hosted exchange wallet.
Suppose you’d like to sell your Litecoin winnings for cash immediately. In that case, it’s possible to request a payout from your roulette site directly into a cryptocurrency exchange account and trade it right away.
Using Litecoin to Play Roulette Online: What You Need to Know
Litecoin is one of the most straightforward cryptocurrencies to use for online roulette. After you’ve completed the above steps, you’ll have set up an account on a roulette site and will understand how to deposit, withdraw, and trade your LTC winnings for cash.
If you’ve never used cryptocurrency to bet online before, however, there are a few important differences between crypto and fiat betting that are important to keep in mind. Take the following factors into consideration when you use Litecoin to bet online:
- KYC requirements: KYC-free roulette and anonymous cryptocurrency roulette are available to players in some regions using Litecoin. Some sites, however, may need to request Know Your Customer identity information from players before they can payout on large withdrawal requests over a certain threshold
- Security: Using cryptocurrency to play online roulette means taking responsibility for the security of your crypto. It’s important to remain aware of current cryptocurrency security best practices when you bet online, such as enabling two-factor authentication wherever possible and only depositing Litecoin on recommended sites
- Anonymity: Litecoin is not an anonymous cryptocurrency. Any transactions you make from a cryptocurrency exchange where you completed the ID verification process may be traceable to your wallet address
Choosing the Best Litecoin Roulette Site
Litecoin roulette sites are very similar to traditional online roulette sites. The most important difference between the two is the advantages of instant payouts and higher limits. Choosing the best Litecoin roulette site means selecting a site that offers the features that meet your personal preferences.
Some Litecoin roulette sites only offer video roulette, while others may offer a full selection of live roulette and multiple roulette game types. When selecting a roulette site, you’ll need to check the payout speed of the site, site reputation, deposit limits, and other factors such as whether the site you are signing up for is compatible with mobile browsers.
Check the following features before you deposit on a Litecoin roulette site:
- Payout speed: The current best Litecoin roulette sites offer instant payouts with no delays. Check the table at the top of this article for a list of the latest Litecoin roulette sites that payout the fastest in 2022
- Player support: Live chat, phone support, and fast email support are all important factors to consider when choosing a roulette site
- VIP programs: If you are a regular roulette player, it’s worth checking the value provided by a Litecoin roulette VIP program on a site
- Promotions and bonuses: Different sites offer different promotions and bonuses. Compare a few different roulette sites to get the best bonus possible. It’s also worth checking to see if a site offers special promo codes or current bonus codes
- Smartphone compatibility: Not all crypto roulette sites make it possible to bet Litecoin from your mobile phone. Check to see whether a site offers a mobile web version or a smartphone app if you want to bet from your phone
How to Buy Litecoin
After choosing the site you want to bet on, you’ll need some Litecoin to start betting. Litecoin is extremely easy to purchase — every cryptocurrency exchange online lists LTC. If you already have another cryptocurrency, like Bitcoin, it’s easy to trade it for LTC.
If you don’t already have crypto to trade for Litecoin, you’ll need to create an exchange account. It’s possible to fund an exchange account with a bank transfer to trade for LTC, but this process can take a while — it’s significantly faster to buy Litecoin with a Visa or Mastercard.
Using a Visa or Mastercard debit or credit card to instantly buy LTC from an exchange can sometimes incur a small additional processing fee. Still, it dramatically reduces the amount of time it takes to get started with Litecoin roulette. If you reside in the United States, you can instantly buy Litecoin with a Visa or Mastercard from Binance US. If you do not live in the US, Gemini offers card purchases to international users.
The basic steps involved in buying Litecoin are as follow:
- Create an account on an exchange that supports card purchases where you live, such as Binance US or Gemini, depending on where you reside
- Complete the identity and KYC verification process by uploading your photo ID
- Link your Visa or Mastercard to your account
- Buy Litecoin instantly
After completing these steps, your Litecoin will be available in a wallet hosted on your crypto exchange. From here, you’re ready to send your Litecoin to a roulette site. For a more detailed guide on buying Litecoin, take a look at Coin Clarity’s latest guide to Litecoin Casinos in 2022.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Are Litecoin Roulette sites safe and secure?
A: Cryptocurrency roulette sites that accept Litecoin rank on their safety level based on a broad spectrum of factors. Coin Clarity ranks LTC roulette sites based on payout speed, reliability, player reviews, reputation, and site security. The table at the top of this article lists the best and safest Litecoin roulette sites online.
Q: Is there a minimum deposit for Litecoin Roulette sites?
A: Cryptocurrency casinos and roulette sites typically don’t enforce minimum deposit amounts for Litecoin deposits, while maximum deposit amounts can range as high as $5,000 to $10,00 for a single transaction. If you’re depositing to a site that offers welcome bonuses, however, you’ll likely find that you’ll need to make a minimum deposit of between $10 and $50.
Q: Where can I bet with Litecoin online?
A: Litecoin is acceptable across many online betting platforms, making it possible to use Litecoin to play LTC roulette, LTC slots, LTC blackjack, and LTC poker on Litecoin casino sites. Many cryptocurrency sports betting sites accept Litecoin, making it possible to bet LTC on sports.
Litecoin is currently one of the most widely listed, accepted, and adopted cryptocurrencies online. The long tenure of Litecoin in the crypto market means that it’s always in demand, allowing roulette players to exchange winnings for cash in just a few minutes instantly.
The biggest difference between Litecoin and Bitcoin for online betting and casinos is the cost and speed of Litecoin transactions. Most LTC transactions process in just 5 to 10 minutes, which is much faster than the 45-minute average transaction time of the Bitcoin network.
Using Litecoin to withdraw or deposit from a cryptocurrency roulette site is where the biggest advantages of crypto roulette become apparent. Unlike traditional fiat currency-only roulette sites and casinos, Litecoin roulette sites offer instant withdrawals that payout instantly.
The other benefits of using Litecoin to play online roulette include:
- Far higher betting limits
- Higher deposit and withdrawal limits
- Competitive promotions and bonuses
- A higher degree of player control over their bankroll
Using Litecoin to play roulette provides players with higher betting limits and higher deposit or withdrawal limits. If you’re looking for an alternative to Bitcoin for online roulette that offers faster, cheaper transactions but is just as widely adopted, Litecoin is one of the best options available.