May 6th signal, Important Gann Date, watch for fast moves in Bitcoin
May 6th is one of the few specific days that Gann called out as extremely important. This also correlates to a particular angle in the Square of 9 and a particular day count. This is a confluence zone of some major time cycles.
Gann said this about May 6th:
May 6th – 46 days from March 21st, equal to a 135-degree angle, watch for important changes
Consequently, the 6th of May is also 139 days from the all-time high, so we’re right within the 135-day Gann day count. Gann said this about the 135-day count:
- Can be the last low, or, more typically, a lower low which ends a bottoming pattern.
- If a high was found at 90 days, then 135 would also be 45 days from a high (vice versa)
- Always watch for a change in trends
- Fast moves can start
- Can go low to lower or high to higher
On top of all of that, we have this chart showing a collection of important events.
- The green vertical line represents a synodic cycle of Mars and Saturn. These beginning/end zones generally indicate a rise in Bitcoin’s price until the very top of the cycle, before drifting back down.
- The gray box represents retrograde Saturn, in the entire history of Bitcoin, 90% of all the retrograde Saturn patterns have yielded higher prices
- A full moon started last week, indicated a bias for higher prices.
- The red wavy line represents a harmonic of the GPL (Gann Planetary Line) of Mars, observe how it has acted as support and resistance and is nearing a breakout of that level very soon.