The Best NEM (XEM) Blackjack Sites
NEM (XEM) is the currency used within the New Economy Movement (NEM) and offers extremely low transaction costs and fast block times. Often used as an alternative to slower mainstream cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin or Ethereum, many casino sites utilize this popular altcoin.
Keep reading for a comprehensive guide on how to start playing blackjack with NEM.
Best NEM Bonuses and Promotions 2022
The house edge in blackjack is one of the lowest profit margins of all the casino games. Because of this, most casinos either will not offer any promos, or the rollover requirements will be much higher, making it harder to qualify for bonuses.
It’s important to note that the first deposit you make will be the best bonus you ever receive, so be mindful not to gamble more than you can afford to lose. A plus with depositing with crypto is that it’s easy to get money in and out quickly, rather than taking days and/or weeks with fiat currency – in this case, it’s worth making a larger first deposit to maximize the bonus.
The new player promos and bonuses you may find offered by XEM blackjack sites can include:
- Matched deposit bonuses are for new players or new accounts. In most cases, these promos offer a 100% matched percentage of the first deposit made by a player. A 1000 XEM deposit made on a platform that offers a 100% matched deposit bonus, for example, will provide a new player with an additional 1000 XEM to play with.
- Freerolls are for tournament pots or leaderboard challenges.
- Reload bonuses are for making regular or ongoing deposits. These bonuses are for second and third deposit bonuses.
- Jackpots for special events.
It’s also possible to find special promotions by redeeming bonus codes. While VIP programs all follow a similar tiered format, some provide freerolls, bonus cash, and other attractive benefits more regularly than others.
How to Deposit XEM to Blackjack Sites
XEM transactions process in the same way as Bitcoin or Ethereum transactions. All you’ll need to send XEM to a blackjack site is the site’s wallet address. You can find this within the ‘Banking,’ ‘Cashier,’ or ‘Wallet’ section of the site.
In 2022, players have several different deposit methods to choose from including:
- Mastercard credit or debit card
- Visa debit or credit card
- Other popular digital payment gateways
First, start a new transaction from within your wallet or exchange to make the deposit. Then, copy and paste the site’s wallet address into the destination field along with the amount you would like to deposit. Once you finalize your XEM transaction, it will be available on your blackjack site within 5 minutes at most.
Ensure that the wallet address you are depositing to is made specifically for receiving XEM. If you deposit a coin into an incompatible wallet, such as sending XEM to a Bitcoin address, you will permanently lose funds.
XEM blackjack sites usually won’t set a minimum deposit. Otherwise, there is sometimes a required minimum deposit to access welcome bonuses or promos; these will usually range between $10 and $50. Most casinos and blackjack sites won’t charge deposit fees either; you’re more likely to see fees charged to you from your exchange for gas fees or other exchange fees.
How to Withdraw XEM
All you will need to withdraw XEM is your wallet address, which you can find by starting a new transaction from within your wallet or exchange and clicking ‘receive.’
To make a withdrawal, copy and paste your wallet address into the section provided by the blackjack site along with the amount you would like to withdraw.
Even though crypto transactions are known to process rather quickly, some sites may opt to put a hold on your withdrawal request intentionally. For example, some sites may need to do this in order to convert the necessary funds from other cryptocurrencies if the withdrawal request is for a large amount, is happening too frequently, or until the user provides security information to satisfy KYC checks. In any case, these holds won’t last more than 24 hours.
If you’d prefer to keep your NEM secure in long-term storage, it’s best to avoid leaving them on a hosted exchange wallet.
How to Play Blackjack With NEM
If you’ve played online blackjack before, you won’t find NEM blackjack confusing — the basic user interface and action of a NEM blackjack are virtually identical to traditional sites.
Some of the formats available through XEM blackjack sites include:
- European blackjack
- Live blackjack
- Multi-table blackjack
- Multi-hand blackjack
- American blackjack
- Blackjack Low
- Blackjack VIP
- 21 Burn Blackjack
- Blackjack 2
- Blackjack Lucky Sevens
- Super 7 Blackjack
There are also options for tournament formats and other competitive or multiplayer formats. It’s worth noting that some sites may calculate stakes, bets, or balances in cryptocurrency rather than USD or another fiat currency. For example, most crypto blackjack sites will allow users to switch between fiat currency and a crypto denomination such as mBTC, equivalent to one-thousandth of a Bitcoin.
If you are playing on a decentralized blackjack site, you might be able to take advantage of provably fair card shuffling. This is when a blackjack site utilizes the player’s blockchain data to run random number generator (RNG) software. By using the data for this purpose, the cards dealt out by the program will be truly random with no biases towards any player. These are also virtually immune to malicious third parties. Furthermore, since these programs are open-source, players can view the code that runs them and verify their odds.
NEM blackjack is just one of many different ways to bet NEM online. In addition to blackjack, crypto casino sites let punters use NEM to play poker, slots, and roulette. Sports betting with NEM is also highly popular, with many crypto sportsbooks accepting XEM.
Using NEM to Play Blackjack Online: What You Need to Know
When using XEM to bet online, there are a few additional factors to keep in mind. Knowing these will help you keep your funds and your identity safe.
- Anonymity: NEM is not an anonymous or private cryptocurrency like Monero (XMR). Transactions made with NEM are viewable on a public blockchain. Any transaction you make from an exchange account that you’ve completed the KYC and verification process on could potentially be linked to your identity.
- KYC and AML regulations: In many cases, blackjack sites that accept crypto make it possible to play KYC-free blackjack or play blackjack with anonymous crypto. However, making a withdrawal request over a certain threshold may trigger Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements, which a blackjack site must collect before it can pay out large withdrawal requests.
- Security: A cryptocurrency is a powerful tool, but it’s important to take your crypto security seriously, as NEM transactions are irreversible. Always remember to activate additional security features such as two-factor authentication (2FA) and only play on recommended trustworthy NEM blackjack sites.
Choosing the Best NEM Blackjack Site
The number of crypto blackjack sites that accept NEM as a banking method has increased dramatically over the last few years due to increasing interest in the NEM project and XEM’s price action. Moreover, using NEM to play blackjack provides players with some impressive advantages.
NEM blackjack sites offer instant withdrawals, so you don’t have to wait several days on a bank transfer like you would on fiat blackjack sites. Furthermore, XEM transactions aren’t just faster than bank transfers; they are often up to 4,000 times faster than Bitcoin or Ethereum transactions.
The speed and safety of XEM transactions mean that these blackjack sites can offer higher banking and wagering limits. The banking limits allow players to deposit and withdraw funds as high as $10,000 in a single transaction. In addition to higher limits, NEM blackjack sites often provide users with far more competitive bonuses and promotions.
Before you sign up for a NEM blackjack site, it’s worth checking to ensure it offers your preferred action and features. Check for these features before you deposit on a crypto blackjack site:
- Banking and wagering limits: Check to make sure that your site will allow you to deposit
- Payout speed: Sites should provide instant crypto payouts.
- Mobile versions: If you’re planning on playing on your phone, make sure the site offers an app or a dedicated mobile web version.
- Customer support: The best crypto blackjack sites offer live chat support or fast email responses. Most reputable sites will have open DMs on social media platforms like Twitter or Instagram.
- Formats and action: If you prefer to play a specific format, make sure the site you sign up with supports it.
How to Buy NEM
The easiest way to buy NEM (XEM) is from an exchange that offers instant card purchases, which can be done on both Binance and Coinbase.
The basic steps required to complete this process are as follow:
- Create a new account on a platform that provides instant XEM purchases (Binance/Coinbase)
- Complete the ID verification process by uploading a photo ID
- Link your credit or debit card to your exchange account and purchase XEM with your card
- Send your XEM to your crypto casino
NEM adoption is accelerating rapidly, which means more blackjack sites accept XEM coins as a banking method every day. Using NEM to play blackjack online makes it possible to instantly withdraw funds and trade them for cash on almost any exchange. Other benefits include better promotions and bonuses and far more flexible withdrawal limits.
XEM transactions are extremely fast with almost zero transaction fees, making NEM a highly convenient cryptocurrency for online blackjack. In addition, NEM blackjack players retain more control over their bankroll than players on traditional blackjack sites, which makes NEM one of the best alternatives to Bitcoin as a crypto to use for online blackjack.