Best Online NEM Slots Sites in 2022
NEM (XEM) is a highly popular altcoin that provides users with a wide range of benefits, such as rapid transaction speeds and impressively low transaction costs. An attractive alternative to Bitcoin or Ethereum, the low latency of the NEM network provides significantly faster block times. Crypto slots sites are becoming increasingly popular as adoption of the NEM network accelerates and the price of NEM increases.
Here’s everything else you need to know to start playing slots with NEM.
Latest NEM Bonuses and Promotions
Like traditional fiat slot sites, crypto slots sites are highly competitive and offer a wide range of bonuses and promotions to attract new players. The main difference is that crypto slots’ rewards are often far more competitive and generous. The types of bonuses often present include new-player bonuses, free spins, daily jackpots, and other cash bonuses.
Some of the bonuses and promotions offered by NEM slots sites include:
- Matched deposit bonuses: This is the most common type of bonus and provides players with a fixed percentage of the first deposit they make to a site — usually 100% — as bonus cash. For example, a player depositing $500 using this promotion will receive an extra $500 in bonus credits
- Bonus cash: These bonus offers can be used instead of matched deposit bonuses and typically provide players with a fixed cash bonus rather than a percentage
- Reload bonuses: These bonuses can be applied to the second, third, or consecutive deposits made to an account by a player and can consist of bonus cash, smaller matched deposit bonuses, or free spins
- Free spins: These bonuses work the same as traditional free spins and are for players who regularly play slots, make regular deposits, or participate in VIP programs
- No deposit bonus: awarded upon completing a site’s sign-up process. To cash these bonuses out, you must bet the total amount a certain number of times and meet its rollover requirement
- Jackpots: Some sites offer special promotions and events for progressive crypto slots jackpots
Some NEM slots sites offer special promotions or bonuses that players can only access by redeeming bonus codes or promo codes. The table at the top of this article lists the best NEM slots bonuses and any current promo codes.
VIP programs are an effective way to gain additional benefits. Most NEM and crypto slots sites offer level or point-based VIP programs that offer bonus cash, free spins, and other prizes.
How to Deposit NEM to Slots Sites
All that is needed to make a deposit is a wallet address. Your slots site will provide this address within the banking, cashier, or wallet section.
There are several different deposit methods to choose from including:
- Mastercard credit or debit card
- Visa debit or credit card
- Other popular digital payment gateways
First, start a new transaction from within your wallet or exchange to make the deposit. Next, copy and paste the site’s wallet address into the destination field. Finally, specify the amount you would like to deposit and click send. Your funds will be available to start betting within just a few minutes.
Make sure that you are sending your funds to a dedicated NEM address. Depositing otherwise, like sending NEM to a Bitcoin address, will permanently lose funds. Although it’s also rare for crypto betting sites to charge deposit fees, you’re more likely to be charged fees by your wallet or exchange as a small maintenance cost.
Crypto slots sites that accept NEM won’t set a minimum deposit amount in most cases. However, to take advantage of first deposit bonuses or new player promos, you’ll typically need to meet a minimum deposit amount worth at least $10 to $50.
How to Withdraw NEM
Like deposits, all you’ll need to withdraw NEM from a slots site is your wallet address. You can find this by starting a new transaction within your wallet or exchange and clicking ‘receive.’ Once you do that, you’ll have a QR code you can scan and an address you can copy/paste.
Your site will provide you with a dedicated section to make withdrawal requests. To make the withdrawal, copy and paste your wallet address into the specified section and type in the amount you would like to withdraw.
Even though crypto transactions are known to process quickly, some sites may intentionally hold your request to verify the transactions. For example, they may require additional KYC information or other verification forms before they let the transaction through. This can also happen if the requested amount is relatively large or if there have been multiple withdrawal requests made in a short amount of time. In any case, these holds usually won’t last more than 24 hours.
How to Play Slots With NEM
The user interface and games available on NEM slots sites are very similar to traditional online slots. Once you’ve deposited on a NEM slots site, the site will present you with game options, including classic slots, video slots, progressive jackpot slots, or 3D slots. In addition, you may find that some sites calculate balances and wagers in Bitcoin rather than USD or EUR — the most common way crypto sites calculate is in mBTC, which is equal to one-thousandth of a Bitcoin.
There are many safe and secure slots games to choose from including:
- Classic Slots / 3-Line Slots
- 5-Line Slots
- Video Slots
- 3D Slots
- Bonus Slots
- Progressive Slots
- Virtual Reality Slots
- Free Slots
On decentralized sites, users can play provably fair crypto slots. These slots take the blockchain data provided by the player and use it to run random number generator (RNG) software. By doing this, these sites can give unbiased and truly random odds. Furthermore, since these games are open-source, players can view the code that runs them and verify their odds.
Using NEM to Play Slots Online: What You Need to Know
There are a few additional factors regarding NEM that users should be aware of before using it for online transactions. Knowing these factors will allow users to keep their funds and identity safe.
- Anonymity: Some cryptocurrencies offer entirely anonymous transactions, such as Monero, but NEM is not one of them. If you send a transaction from a cryptocurrency exchange linked to your identity, your transactions are traceable to your information
- KYC regulations: Cryptocurrency sites vary in Know Your Customer (KYC) regulations. Some sites may offer KYC-free online slots or completely anonymous crypto slots, while others may request KYC information before they can payout on large withdrawal requests
- Security and safety: Using cryptocurrency to play slots provides many advantages and places the responsibility of safety and security in the hands of the user. Always enable additional security features such as two-factor authentication when using NEM to bet online and only play slots on recommended reliable sites.
Choosing the Best NEM Slots Site
Using NEM as a banking method on crypto slots sites provides players with many distinct advantages. For one, bettors can instantly deposit to a slots site or, more importantly, immediately withdraw funds without waiting for lengthy bank transfer times. In addition to swift payouts, NEM slots sites offer other advantages, such as deposit limits that range as high as $10,000 or far more competitive bonuses and promotions.
NEM slots sites handle banking differently from traditional slots sites by providing instant payouts and significantly better promotions and bonuses. However, the basic functionality of NEM slots sites is the same — you’ll find the same variety of games and features.
Coin Clarity ranks crypto slots sites that accept NEM on various factors to determine how safe and trustworthy they are. We check for factors such as payout speed, reviews, reliability, and reputation. The table at the top and bottom of this article presents a curated list of the safest NEM slots sites online today.
Before you sign up and make a deposit on a cryptocurrency slots site, it’s essential to check for the features you want. If you’re planning on playing NEM slots on your phone, you’ll need to sign up with a site that offers a dedicated mobile app or mobile web version.
Check for the following features when you choose a NEM slots site:
- Instant payouts: The best NEM slots sites should provide instant payouts with no delay
- Customer support: It’s best to play on live chat or responsive email support sites
- Smartphone support: Check the availability of smartphone apps or mobile web versions
How to Buy NEM
NEM is listed on most major cryptocurrency exchanges, but not every exchange allows users to instantly buy NEM with a Visa or Mastercard credit or debit card. At least not in the same way that BTC or ETH can be purchased instantly with ease in many places.
If you don’t already have Bitcoin or Ethereum to trade for XEM, you’ll need to buy some first. Buying NEM coins can be slightly complicated for this reason — you’ll need to buy Bitcoin from an exchange that offers instant card purchases, then send it to an exchange that offers BTC/XEM pairs and trade it there.
The following steps break down this process:
- Create an account on a platform that offers instant card purchases, such as Gemini
- Complete the ID verification process
- Link your Visa or Mastercard credit or debit card to your account
- Buy Bitcoin instantly
- Sign up with a platform that offers XEM/BTC pairs, such as Gate.io
- Send your Bitcoin from Gemini to Gate.io
- Trade Bitcoin for NEM
After completing this process, you’re ready to deposit your NEM on a crypto slots site.
NEM is a flexible, widely adopted cryptocurrency available for trading on most major cryptocurrency exchanges. Using NEM to play slots online removes intermediaries from the banking process, such as payment processors or banks, allowing users to access their funds with no waiting time.
The fast transaction speeds of the NEM network paired with extremely low transaction costs make NEM one of the best cryptocurrencies to use at online casinos or slots sites. Combined with the competitive promotions and higher withdrawal limits offered by crypto slots sites, these factors make NEM a powerful and convenient cryptocurrency for online slots.