The Best Polkadot Roulette Sites in 2022
Polkadot’s popularity and high value make it a popular banking option for online roulette players, as you can easily trade it for other crypto or fiat currency. Many crypto casinos and roulette sites accept Polkadot as a banking method, with new sites integrating DOT support daily.
Start playing roulette with Polkadot on one of the safe and secure sites below.
Current Polkadot Bonuses and Promotions
Polkadot roulette sites allow players to retain a far greater degree of control over their bankroll and significantly better promotions and bonuses including free spins, new player bonuses, special seasonal promos, and daily jackpots.
The promotions and bonuses commonly offered by cryptocurrency roulette sites that accept Polkadot can include:
- Matched deposit bonuses: These bonuses apply as a percentage of the first deposit a player makes to a roulette site. In most cases, this bonus is 100%. A $500 deposit in DOT to a site that offers this bonus, for example, will provide a roulette player with an additional $500 bonus
- Cash bonuses: Polkadot roulette cash bonuses provide players with a set amount of bonus cash when they make their first deposit to a site
- No deposit bonus: This bonus is for players who complete an account’s sign-up processes like cash bonuses. In order to withdraw the bonus, you will need to complete the site’s rollover requirements, which involves betting the full bonus a certain number of times
- Reload bonuses: These can take the form of either a matched deposit bonus or a cash bonus but are normally smaller than the first-time deposits and apply to the ongoing deposits made by a player. They may be offered weekly or bi-weekly
- Free spins: Sites offer free crypto roulette spins for regular deposits or as part of VIP programs
- Table/DOT specific bonuses: The specific bonuses available to DOT users may include special promos on specific tables or large jackpots for landing specific results
Special Polkadot roulette promo codes or bonus codes can provide players with otherwise unavailable benefits through normal promotions – these are typically delivered via email. Most VIP programs reward players for regularly playing roulette or making deposits and can offer bonus cash, free spins, and other benefits such as higher stakes.
How to Deposit DOT to Roulette Sites
All you’ll need to deposit Polkadot is the site’s wallet address. You can find this within the ‘Banking,’ ‘Cashier,’ or ‘Wallet’ section.
First, start a new transaction from within your wallet or exchange to make the deposit. Then, copy and paste the site’s wallet address into the destination field and the amount you would like to deposit. Once you send your DOT, it will be available on your roulette site in less than 30 minutes.
Ensure that the wallet address you are depositing to is made specifically for receiving Polkadot. If you deposit a coin into an incompatible wallet, such as sending DOT to a Bitcoin address, you will permanently lose funds.
It’s rare for roulette sites to charge deposit fees or require a minimum deposit for crypto transactions. The one exception will be sites that require a minimum deposit to qualify for deposit bonuses. Otherwise, you are more likely to see gas fees or transaction fees applied by your exchange, usually costing just a few cents.
How to Withdraw Polkadot (DOT)
All you will need to withdraw Polkadot is your wallet address, which you can find by starting a new transaction from within your wallet or exchange and clicking ‘receive.’
To make a withdrawal, copy and paste your wallet address into the section provided by the site and type in the amount you would like to withdraw. DOT transaction fees are low, and most crypto exchanges don’t charge high withdrawal fees for sending DOT to other platforms.
Even though crypto transactions are known to process rather quickly, some sites may opt to put a hold on your withdrawal request intentionally. For example, some sites may do this to convert the necessary funds from other cryptocurrencies if the withdrawal request is for a large amount or happens frequently. It may also be on hold until the user provides security information like KYC or other identification. In any case, these holds won’t last more than 24 hours.
Suppose you reside in the United States or another country that supports an exchange that offers crypto debit cards, such as Binance US or Gemini. In that case, it’s possible to withdraw your Polkadot winnings directly to a crypto debit card and use it to spend anywhere Visa or Mastercard is accepted.
If you’d prefer to store your Polkadot for later, you’ll need to send your DOT to a dedicated crypto wallet. Using crypto wallet software or a dedicated crypto hardware wallet is significantly more secure than storing your crypto on an exchange.
How to Play Roulette With Polkadot in 2022
Crypto roulette sites that accept DOT work the same way as traditional roulette sites — once you make your deposit, it’s possible to select a table or roulette variation and start playing. The different types of roulette games available to play with Polkadot include (but are not limited to):
- American roulette
- Live roulette
- Video roulette
- European roulette
- Multi-table roulette
- Multi-wheel roulette
- Double-ball roulette
- Japanese roulette
If you are playing on a decentralized site or casino, you might be able to use DOT to play provably fair roulette. Provably fair games are programs that input the players’ blockchain data to run RNG (random number generator software). This creates unbiased games and is immune to third-party interference while also offering truly random odds. In addition, since these programs are open-source, players are free to view the code that runs them in real-time to verify that the odds are legitimate.
Many crypto casinos accept DOT, making it possible to play other casino games such as blackjack, slots, and poker. It’s also possible to bet Polkadot on sports through crypto sportsbooks.
Using Polkadot to Play Roulette Online: What’s the Latest?
You should be aware of a few additional notes when using DOT to play roulette online. Knowing these will help you keep your funds and your identity safe:
- KYC requirements: Some sites must obey Know Your Customer (KYC) regulations, which means they may need to ask for identification information before sending large withdrawal requests over a certain threshold. Other sites may offer KYC-free online roulette or anonymous crypto roulette. In some cases, it’s only when you try to make deposits using a Visa or Mastercard debit or credit card that the KYC checks are required
- Security: Transactions made with Polkadot are irreversible — it’s important to follow cryptocurrency security best practices and always enable additional features to keep you safe, such as two-factor authentication. When you bet online, only play roulette on trusted, safe, and recommended roulette sites
- Anonymity: Polkadot is both a public and transparent crypto. Any transactions you make from an exchange account where you’ve completed the ID verification process may be traceable to your identity
Choosing the Best Polkadot Roulette Site
Like Ethereum or Bitcoin, Polkadot allows roulette players to instantly withdraw their funds and send them to a cryptocurrency exchange. Crypto transactions, in general, are significantly faster than traditional types.
Crypto roulette sites and casinos are generally safe. Coin Clarity ranks these sites on their safety level based on multiple criteria, including payout speed, player reviews, trustworthiness, site security, history, player support speed, and reputation.
Other benefits of using Polkadot to play roulette include significantly higher deposit limits and far higher withdrawal limits. For example, some platforms allow single-transaction withdrawals of DOT between $5,000 and $10,000. In addition, the bonuses and promotions offered by DOT roulette sites are also far more generous than those offered by fiat currency roulette sites.
A unique feature of DOT is its utility within the Polkadot ecosystem. It’s possible to use their funds on the Polkadot platform for various DeFi projects, such as staking or lending. In addition, Polkadot offers fast transactions that typically process in less than 30 minutes.
Check for the following features when signing up with a Polkadot roulette site:
- Payout speed: The biggest advantage of crypto roulette is the availability of instant payouts.
- Customer support: Look for sites that offer fast email support or live chat where available.
- VIP programs: Regular roulette players should compare VIP programs.
- Mobile compatibility: Check the availability of smartphone apps or mobile web versions if you want to play on your phone.
How to Buy Polkadot
The Polkadot cryptocurrency is extremely popular, but buying it without first owning another cryptocurrency can involve a few extra steps. If you already own Bitcoin or another major crypto, you can trade it for DOT on most major crypto exchanges. We suggest Binance, Coinbase, and, Gate.io.
The adoption of Polkadot on casino and roulette sites continues to increase. Many different online betting sites and casinos allow players to either bank with DOT or play directly with DOT coins. In addition, you can easily trade Polkadot on most major exchanges, which makes it relatively easy to withdraw funds and trade them for cash.
In addition to offering instant withdrawals, Polkadot roulette also offers better promotions and bonuses and a far greater degree of control over your bankroll when compared to traditional fiat currency-only casino and roulette sites. So if you’re looking for a decentralized finance cryptocurrency that you can also use to play roulette or other casino games, Polkadot is one of the best options available.