Best USDC Roulette Sites in 2022
USD Coin (USDC) is currently one of the safest and most popular cryptocurrencies for roulette and other casino games in 2022. Unlike other cryptos, USDC is a “stablecoin,” meaning each USDC is pegged to the value of the US dollar.
Due to its stability, USDC is in high demand in the crypto market and on crypto roulette sites. This demand, along with the wide acceptance of the coin, means there are many types of roulette sites to choose from and a variety of features.
Best USDC Roulette Bonuses and Promotions 2022
The latest USDC roulette sites often provide players with a range of bonuses and promotions that are far more competitive than the bonuses offered by traditional roulette sites. However, the bonuses offered by crypto roulette sites function similarly and typically include welcome bonuses, free spins, special seasonal promos, and daily jackpots.
The bonus and promotions most commonly offered by USD Coin roulette sites include:
- Matched deposit bonuses: These bonuses, also called new player bonuses, provide a cash bonus to new players based on the total amount they first deposit. Matched deposit bonuses typically offer 100% of the first deposit made by a player as bonus cash. So, if a player deposits $500 they will receive an additional $500 to play with
- Free spins: Roulette sites offer free spins for making deposits, playing roulette regularly, or joining VIP programs
- Reload bonuses: These bonuses work in the same way as matched deposit bonuses but usually apply to second, third, or consecutive deposits
- USDC roulette specific bonuses: Crypto roulette sites generally offer jackpots for landing specific roulette results, specials on specific tables, or special promos for particular roulette games
You can also access special offers through promo codes. Check out the table at the beginning of this article for a list of crypto roulette sites that often provide special promos for bonus codes.
The best roulette sites offer attractive VIP programs for regular players. For example, USDC roulette VIP programs typically operate in a tiered structure and can provide free spins, bonus cash, and other benefits regularly.
How to Play Roulette With USDC
USDC roulette works the same way as traditional online roulette played with fiat currencies. There are no major differences between the rules and action provided by USDC roulette sites — once you sign up with a site, you’ll find a wide range of games that include:
- European Roulette
- American Roulette
- Double Ball
- Video Roulette
- Multi-Wheel Roulette
- Live Roulette
The most important differences between USDC roulette and fiat currency roulette are the higher limits and faster payouts offered by crypto casinos and roulette sites.
USDC roulette isn’t the only casino game you can play with crypto. Cryptocurrency casino sites that accept USDC also make it possible to bet on slots, poker, and blackjack. In addition, if you’d prefer to bet USDC on sports, many crypto sportsbooks now accept USDC as a banking method.
How to Deposit USDC at Online Roulette Sites
All you’ll need to deposit USDC is the site’s wallet address which you can find within the ‘Banking,’ ‘Cashier,’ or ‘Wallet’ section.
In order to make the deposit, first, start a new transaction from within your wallet or exchange. Then, copy and paste the site’s wallet address into the destination field and the amount you would like to deposit. Once you send your USDC, it will be available on your roulette site in less than 30 minutes.
Ensure that the wallet address you are depositing to is made specifically for receiving USDC. If you deposit a coin into an incompatible wallet, such as sending USDC to a Bitcoin address, you will permanently lose funds.
The minimum deposit for most crypto casinos that accept USD Coin is 1 USDC, or $1. However, you may find that sites offering bonuses for first deposits set a minimum first deposit amount that players must meet in order to activate the bonus or promotion.
In 2022, players have several different deposit methods to choose from including:
- Mastercard Debit or Credit Card
- Visa Debit or Credit Card
How to Withdraw USDC
All you will need to withdraw USDC is your wallet address, which you can find by starting a new transaction from within your wallet or exchange and clicking ‘receive.’
To make a withdrawal, copy and paste your wallet address into the section provided by the slots site and type in the amount you would like to withdraw. USDC transaction fees are low, and most crypto exchanges don’t charge high withdrawal fees for sending USDC to other platforms.
Even though crypto transactions are known to process rather quickly, some sites may opt to put a hold on your withdrawal request intentionally. For example, some sites may do this to convert the necessary funds from other cryptocurrencies if the withdrawal request is for a particularly large amount. It may also be on hold until the user provides security information like KYC or other identification. In any case, these holds won’t last more than 24 hours.
Using USDC to Play Roulette Online: What You Need to Know
USD Coin roulette allows players to gain a far greater degree of control over their bankroll and winnings. The low volatility, fast transactions, and high fungibility make USDC an impressive cryptocurrency for betting online.
There are just a few more important notes to keep in mind to make sure your crypto and identity are protected:
- Anonymity: USD Coin is fast, but it’s not ideal if you plan to play completely anonymous roulette. When you buy USDC from an exchange, especially with a Visa or Mastercard, your personal details may be traceable to your transactions
- Security: Cryptocurrency offers many advantages, but it also places the responsibility of security on the user. It’s best to only play on reliable roulette sites with good reviews from a reliable source. Also, you should always enable two-factor authentication (2FA) wherever possible
- KYC information: If you’d like to play anonymous crypto roulette, some sites make it possible to play KYC-free casino games. In some cases, however, players requesting large withdrawals may be asked to provide Know Your Customer (KYC) information before a roulette site can make a large payout
Choosing the Best USDC Roulette Site
There are a few different features you should check for to make sure you’re playing on the best roulette site possible. In general terms, crypto roulette sites work the same as their traditional counterparts but offer a few advantages that aren’t available through fiat-only roulette.
Centralized roulette sites are usually a part of a larger casino where roulette or crypto deposits may not be the main focus. There are advantages to centralized sites. They are usually licensed and highly regulated, making them one of the most trustworthy options to start. In addition, centralized sites have larger player bases and better customer support to further add to their reliability.
Decentralized sites, or dApps, are run exclusively through blockchain technologies, often with no house edge or intermediaries. These sites are dedicated to crypto gambling and can use blockchain programs to create features that aren’t available on centralized sites. These include faster transactions and provably fair games.
Like other stablecoins, USDC is inherently secure and reliable as they are immune to market volatility. USDC roulette sites rank on factors such as how fast their payouts are, the reputation of the platform, and user reviews. Coin Clarity publishes a full list of the current safest USDC roulette sites of 2022 at the top of this article.
USDC roulette sites provide players with higher stakes, higher withdrawal limits, and faster withdrawals. Crypto roulette offers the same diversity in action, with both double and single zero tables available, live dealers, and more. When you’re choosing a USDC roulette site, it’s important to check for these features:
- Customer support: Not every crypto roulette site or casino offers live chat or fast player support. The sites recommended in the table at the top of this article offer the fastest-responding player support
- Smartphone compatibility: Some USDC roulette sites offer dedicated smartphone apps or mobile web versions that make it possible to play on your phone
- Payouts: It’s best to play USDC roulette on sites that provide instantaneous payouts when requested
- Live Dealers: Most casinos will have a dedicated live games section. Peer-to-Peer games will also usually be live
How to Buy USDC in 2022
The 1:1 relationship between the US dollar and USDC makes it easy to safely buy USD Coin. You can use a few different methods to buy USDC, but the easiest way is to use a crypto exchange. Most exchanges allow users to fund their accounts with a bank transfer. Still, if you’re interested in instantly available USDC, you may want to purchase it with a Visa or Mastercard debit or credit card, as funding your exchange account with a bank transfer can take several days.
The best exchanges to buy USDC from using a Visa or Mastercard is Binance US for US-based roulette players and Coinbase for players living outside of the United States. Buying with a Visa or Mastercard will provide you with USDC that can be sent to a roulette site right away.
Here’s what you need to do to buy USDC:
- Sign up with Coinbase or Binance depending on your location
- Follow the sign-up process to verify your account
- Connect your Visa or Mastercard to your Binance or Coinbase account
- Buy USDC instantly
USD coin allows roulette players to access cryptocurrency’s convenience, speed, and control without any of the inherent volatility risks. At the same time, it provides the ease of use and reliability of the US dollar, allowing roulette players to deposit, withdraw, or trade their USDC funds without worrying about cryptocurrency market action.
Most major exchanges and cryptocurrency casino sites accept USDC, which makes it easy for users to withdraw to trading platforms, apps, or even cryptocurrency ATMs. Overall, USDC is one of the most straightforward and secure cryptocurrencies for online roulette.