Best Ripple Slots Sites 2022 (XRP)
Ripple (XRP) is a cryptocurrency unlike any other. The high speed of XRP transactions has made it popular with online crypto slots players seeking to withdraw funds quickly. Ripple is also a highly effective and reliable banking method. This has led many different crypto casinos and slots sites to accept XRP deposits and catch up with the trend.
With so many betting sites accepting Ripple in 2022, there are many options to choose from. Here is the latest information you need to know about how to play slots with XRP!
The Best XRP Bonuses and Promotions
Crypto slots sites that accept Ripple as a banking method offer the same promotions offered by traditional slots sites and casinos. These bonuses, which range from new player bonuses to reload bonuses, free spins, and VIP programs, can provide new accounts with a significant boost to their bankroll.
Some of the different types of bonuses you’ll find on XRP slot sites:
- New player bonuses, also known as welcome bonuses, usually provide players with a specific percentage of the first deposit they make as bonus cash. A 100% XRP matched deposit bonus, for example, will give a player that deposits 1000 XRP to a new account with one additional 1000 XRP in bonus cash
- Reload bonuses for making ongoing deposits, such as second or third deposit bonuses. These bonuses typically work the same way as matched deposit bonuses
- Free spins on specific slot games or for making deposits in specific cryptocurrencies
- No deposit bonuses are available to bettors who complete a site’s sign-up process. To cash these bonuses out, you must bet the total amount a certain number of times and meet its rollover requirement
Bonus codes can provide players with special promos that would otherwise be unavailable by simply signing up to a site. See the table at the beginning of this article for a list of the best XRP slots bonuses and the best XRP slots sites in 2022.
VIP programs are another way players can access free spins, bonus cash, or other benefits. Most VIP programs will award players with points for depositing XRP. These points allow users to access higher tiers with additional bonus cash, free spins, or more exclusive prizes.
How to Play Slots With XRP in 2022
Once you’ve purchased XRP and deposited it on a crypto slot site, you’re ready to start playing. The basic functionality of crypto slots is identical to traditional slots, with the critical advantage of instant withdrawals and cashouts.
Most Ripple slot sites offer progressive slots, classic slots, 3D slots, and video slots. In some cases, sites may calculate bets based on mBTC, equal to one-thousandth of a Bitcoin, rather than calculate bets in USD or other fiat currencies. Generally, users can change this within the display settings.
One of the unique benefits of crypto slots is access to provably fair slots. These slots utilize the user’s blockchain data to run random number generator (RNG) software. Using the data allows these slots to run unbiased and truly random odds that are impossible to tamper with. In addition, since these programs are open-source, players are free to view the code that runs them and verify the odds for themselves.
Both sports betting and casinos are highly popular alternatives to XRP slots. For example, if you’re interested in using XRP to play casino games, it’s possible to play blackjack, roulette, and many other games through crypto casinos. Similarly, crypto sportsbooks make it possible to bet XRP on many different sports both regionally and internationally.
There are many exciting slots games to choose from including:
- Classic Slots / 3-Line Slots
- 5-Line Slots
- Video Slots
- 3D Slots
- Bonus Slots
- Progressive Slots
- Virtual Reality Slots
- Free Slots
How to Deposit XRP to Online Slots Sites
All that is needed to make a deposit is a wallet address. Your slots site will provide this address within the banking, cashier, or wallet section. Unlike other cryptos, Ripple transactions may require a “memo,” also known as a “memo ID.” Your online slots site will provide this if necessary, alongside the wallet address.
First, start a new transaction from within your wallet or exchange to make the deposit. Next, copy and paste the site’s wallet address and memo into the destination field. Finally, specify the amount you would like to deposit and click send. Your funds will be available in just a few minutes.
Make sure that you are sending your funds to a dedicated XRP address. Depositing otherwise, such as sending Ripple to a Bitcoin address, will result in a permanent loss of funds. Always double-check the site’s requirements. Also, it’s rare for crypto betting sites to charge deposit fees; you’re more likely to be charged fees by your wallet or exchange as a small maintenance cost.
In most cases, crypto slots sites that accept XRP deposits don’t set a minimum deposit amount. However, to take advantage of first deposit bonuses or new player promos, you’ll typically need to meet a minimum deposit amount of between $10 and $50.
Currently, players have several different deposit methods to choose from including:
- Mastercard Debit/Credit Card
- Visa Debit/Credit Card
How to Withdraw Ripple
Like deposits, all you’ll need to execute an XRP withdrawal from a slots site is a wallet address. First, you will need your wallet address, which you can find by starting a new transaction within your wallet or exchange and clicking ‘receive.’ Once you do that, you’ll have a QR code you can scan and an address you can copy/paste. If your exchange requires a memo, that will be available when you pull up the wallet address.
Your site will provide you with a dedicated section to make withdrawal requests. To make the withdrawal, copy and paste your wallet address and any memo into the specified sections and type in the amount you would like to withdraw.
Even though crypto transactions are known to process extremely quickly, some sites may intentionally hold your request to verify the transactions. For example, they may require additional KYC information or other verification forms before they let the transaction through. This can also happen if the requested amount is relatively large or if there have been multiple withdrawal requests made in a short amount of time. In any case, these holds usually won’t last more than 24 hours.
Using Ripple to Play Slots Online: What You Need to Know
There are just a few more notes that you should keep in mind when using Ripple to play online slots. These will help you keep your funds and your identity safe:
- Transaction memos: Ripple transactions are slightly different from Bitcoin transactions. In some cases, your crypto slots site or crypto exchange may request a transaction memo in addition to a wallet address when making a deposit. If your platform requests a memo, be sure to include it — if you forget to add a memo to an XRP transaction when it’s requested, you may lose your XRP
- KYC regulations: Some crypto slots sites may require ID information from players before they can pay out withdrawal requests over a certain threshold due to Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements
- Security: Like any other cryptocurrency, XRP transactions are irreversible. Always use additional security features such as two-factor authentication where available, and only play on secure sites recommended by trustworthy sources
Choosing the Best Ripple Slots Site
If you don’t own any XRP yet, continue to the next section before getting started.
Ripple typically ranks in the top 10 most valuable cryptocurrencies by total market cap, which has made it one of the most popular coins for online slots and casinos. This powerful, fast cryptocurrency is used primarily by major banks and financial institutions to streamline and lower the cost of substantial international remittances. This keeps Ripple transactions extremely fast and secure.
Using XRP to play slots delivers many significant advantages over traditional fiat sites. Most traditional slots sites have slow payout methods. Bank transfers or payment processors can take several days to complete withdrawals. Crypto slot sites payout instantly, allowing players to withdraw their funds in just a few minutes. Exchanges also enable users to immediately trade it for USD, EUR, or other fiat currencies with lower transaction fees. Crypto slots also offer significantly higher withdrawal limits than traditional slots sites.
Choosing the best XRP slots site involves checking for a few factors to make sure you’re playing on the best crypto slots site possible. These factors include:
- Payout speed: XRP withdrawals from crypto slots sites should payout instantly. The table at the beginning of this article lists the latest the fastest-paying, safe, and secure crypto slots sites in 2022
- Customer support: In addition to email support, the best crypto slots sites should offer live chat or phone support
- Mobile versions: Not every site offers a dedicated smartphone app or mobile web version. If you’re planning on playing crypto slots on your phone, check to make sure the site you sign up for offers mobile support
How to Buy Ripple in 2022
Currently, Ripple is one of the easiest cryptocurrencies to buy. If you live in the United States, buying XRP directly with a credit or debit card from Binance US is possible. However, if you do not reside in the United States, there’s an additional step involved — you’ll need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum from Gemini, then send it to Gate.io and trade it for XRP.
Buying crypto with a credit or debit card can occasionally incur a small card processing fee but offers the significant advantage of instantly available XRP that can be used to play Ripple slots right away.
The basic process in buying XRP is as follows:
- Create a Gemini account
- Complete the Gemini ID verification process
- Buy Bitcoin or Ethereum with your credit or debit card
- Send your BTC or ETH to Gate.io and trade for XRP
After you follow the steps outlined above or buy XRP directly from Binance US, you’re ready to send it to a crypto slots site.
Ripple is safe, secure, and boasts impressively fast transactions. The growing popularity of XRP tokens means that more online crypto casinos and crypto slots sites are begging to accept Ripple as a banking method. Overall, using XRP to play slots is very similar to playing Bitcoin slots.
There is no better time to start playing online XRP slots!