Best Crypto Tezos Slots Sites in 2022
Tezos (XTZ) was launched during the cryptocurrency bull run of 2018 and has rapidly grown to become one of the most popular cryptocurrencies online. The rapid adoption of the XTZ token has led to many crypto slots sites accepting it as a banking option.
Choosing the right site to play on will require some consideration. Here’s what you need to know to start playing Tezos slots.
Best XTZ Bonuses and Promotions 2022
The bonuses and promotions offered by crypto slots sites are the same as traditional sites. In addition, crypto slots sites offer the standard new-player welcome bonuses, free spins, jackpots, and special seasonal promos you’ll find on most platforms.
Some of the most common Tezos slots bonuses include:
- New player bonuses, also referred to as welcome bonuses, are bonuses given to new players with a specific percentage of their first deposit as bonus cash —rarely, you may find sites offering high matched deposit bonuses
- Free spins for making deposits or regularly playing Tezos slots
- Reload bonuses for making consecutive deposits or short-term promos for reloading a specific amount
Some of the most popular crypto slots sites offer impressive bonuses that players can only access through bonus codes. See the table at the beginning of this article for a list of the best Tezos slots promo codes and bonuses and their available sites.
VIP programs can provide Tezos slots players with ongoing benefits. Most VIP programs provide players with points for playing slots or making regular deposits. Players can exchange these points for bonus cash, free spins, or other benefits.
How to Deposit Tezos at Online Slots Sites
All you’ll need to deposit your XTZ is the site’s wallet address which you can find in the ‘Banking,’ ‘Cashier,’ or ‘Wallet’ section.
In 2022, players have several different deposit methods to choose from including:
- Mastercard credit or debit card
- Visa debit or credit card
- Other popular digital payment gateways
First, start a new transaction from within your wallet or exchange to make the deposit. Then, copy and paste the site’s wallet address into the destination field along with the amount you would like to deposit. Once you send your XTZ, it will be available on your slots site in less than 30 minutes.
Ensure that the wallet address you are depositing to is made specifically for receiving XTZ. If you deposit a coin into a wallet that is incompatible with receiving it, such as sending XTZ to a Bitcoin address, it will permanently lose funds.
It’s rare for cryptocurrency slots sites to enforce a minimum deposit — if you wish, you can make deposits of a fraction of a single XTZ token on some platforms. To take advantage of promo offers such as matched deposit bonuses, you’ll likely need to make a minimum deposit of between $10 and $50 to meet promo or bonus requirements.
How to Withdraw Tezos to Your Wallet
All you will need to withdraw XTZ is your wallet address, which you can find by starting a new transaction from within your wallet or exchange and clicking ‘receive.’
To make a withdrawal, copy and paste your wallet address into the section provided by the slots site and type in the amount you would like to withdraw. XTZ transaction fees are low, and most crypto exchanges don’t charge high withdrawal fees for sending XTZ to other platforms.
Even though crypto transactions are known to process rather quickly, some sites may opt to put a hold on your withdrawal request intentionally. For example, some slots sites may need to convert the necessary funds from other cryptocurrencies if the withdrawal request is for a large amount or requests are being made too frequently. Therefore, it may be on hold until the user provides security information like KYC or other identification. In any case, these holds won’t last more than 24 hours.
How to Play Slots With Tezos (XTZ)
Tezos slots aren’t drastically different from traditional online slots — the basic interface and style of play offered by XTZ slots are the same as other slots, with the advantage of instant withdrawals and higher limits. You’ll easily find that you can use XTZ for classic, progressive, video, and 3D slots.
You may notice that Tezos slots sites calculate wagers differently than traditional fiat currency slots sites. Rather than calculate in US dollars or cents or another fiat currency, most crypto slots sites use mBTC, which is equivalent to 1/1000th of a Bitcoin, or Satoshi, which is equivalent to 0.00000001 BTC.
If you are playing on a decentralized slots site or casino, you might be able to use Tezos to play provably fair slots. Provably fair slots are programs that input the players’ blockchain data to run RNG (random number generator software). This creates unbiased slots and is immune to third-party interference while also offering truly random odds. In addition, since these programs are open-source, players can view the code that runs them in real-time to verify that the odds are legitimate.
Tezos slots sites are just one part of the massive cryptocurrency betting market. It’s also possible to bet Tezos on sports through cryptocurrency sports sites that accept XTZ. Other platforms, such as Tezos casinos, allow players to bet on poker, blackjack, or roulette.
Using Tezos to Play Slots Online: What You Need to Know
If you’re familiar with the basics of using crypto to play slots online, there are just a few more important notes to keep in mind to ensure your crypto and your identity remain secure:
- Security: Security and safety are paramount when using Tezos or other cryptos to play slots or bet online. All Tezos transactions are irreversible, which means it’s important to make sure you play on a trustworthy crypto slots site. Always enable additional security such as two-factor authentication on all crypto platforms you use, where available.
- KYC and AML rules: Many crypto slots sites offer anonymous crypto slots the same way other platforms offer anonymous crypto casino games or KYC-free crypto sports betting. Keep in mind that some platforms may request ID information before making large payouts to comply with Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) laws and regulations.
- Anonymity: Tezos is a public blockchain, which means anybody can view all XTZ transactions via a block explorer. If you use Tezos you buy from an exchange that you have completed the ID verification process for, then it’s possible to link that XTZ to your identity.
Choosing the Best Tezos Slots Site For You
There are two different types of sites where you can play – centralized and decentralized slots. Centralized slots are the slots you find as a part of an online casino, usually falling under their license and branding. These slots usually don’t focus on crypto payouts; even if the casino offers crypto deposits, it might still convert your XTZ to play. Centralized slots will usually have larger player bases and more customer support options.
The best crypto slots sites are functionally similar to traditional slots sites, offering a wide selection of different types of games and similar RTP, including:
- Classic Slots / 3-Line Slots
- 5-Line Slots
- Video Slots
- 3D Slots
- Bonus Slots
- Progressive Slots
- Virtual Reality Slots
- Free Slots
Decentralized slots, or dApps, are run almost exclusively through the blockchain. For example, the Tezos blockchain’s main function is to facilitate peer-to-peer transactions and run smart contracts. There are many benefits to playing on decentralized apps like these, including better security, the availability of provably fair games, and easier, faster banking options.
The Tezos design allows XTZ transactions to process within minutes. Compared to traditional banking options like bank transfers, which can take a few days to complete, XTZ allows users to cash out of crypto slots sites significantly faster.
Cryptocurrency slots sites also offer higher wagering limits in most cases and higher withdrawal limits. So if you’re looking for the easiest cryptocurrency to bet online, Tezos is one of the best options available. Here are some additional factors to look out for in a Tezos slots site before you sign up and start playing:
- VIP programs, Bonuses, and Promotions: Most Tezos slots sites offer a massive range of promotions, matched deposit bonuses, and points-based VIP programs. Choosing the site with the best bonus can significantly increase your initial bankroll
- Player Support: The best Tezos slots sites offer live chat support 24/7 and, in some cases, can provide live phone support
- Mobile Apps: Some Tezos slots sites provide dedicated mobile versions. If you want to play XTZ slots on your phone, check to make sure that a site offers a dedicated mobile web version or a smartphone app first
- Payout speed: Tezos allows players to withdraw their winnings instantly
- Security and Reputation Tezos is a highly secure blockchain. The security and safety of crypto slots sites that accept Tezos depend on how fast they pay out, their reputation, and reviews. Coin Clarity curates a regularly updated list of the safest and best Tezos slots sites in the table at the beginning of this article
How to Buy Tezos in 2022
If you want to get your XTZ by trading with a cryptocurrency like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, XRP, or BNB, then you can simply sign up for Gemini or Binance and send your crypto to your account. In some cases, depending on location and exchange, you can purchase XTZ directly with a Visa or Mastercard debit card or credit card. We recommend safe and secure exchanges like Gemini, Binance, and Binance US.
You can view the supported cryptocurrencies for the exchange you selected by going to the assets or wallet screen. Once you see a list of coins, you should be able to select one and click “deposit” which will show you the address to send your crypto to Gemini.
You will then copy that address and paste it into the wallet holding your cryptocurrency and click send.
Depending on the blockchain used and how quickly the exchange processes deposits, your funds should show up in your exchange balance within minutes.
Tezos is a very fast cryptocurrency that can send cheap and reliable transactions. Compared to traditional banking methods, XTZ delivers ease of use, minimal information requirements, and the ability to stay in control of your cryptocurrency while playing crypto slots.
The widespread adoption of Tezos, fast transaction times, and ease of use make it a great option to start using with virtual slots. So if you’re looking for a reliable cryptocurrency to play crypto slots with, Tezos is one of the best options available today.