What is Aragon
Aragon simplifies the creation of DAO (decentralised autonomous organisation) by offering a non-technical, user-friendly interface which runs on Ethereum network using Smart Contracts and has an internal token called Aragon Network Token(sym. ANT).
History of Aragon
Aragon project is started by Luis Cuende (Project Lead) and Jorge Izquierdo (Tech Lead).
(more coming soon…)
How Aragon Works
Aragon is a DAO creation platform where non-technical people can establish their own DAO. DAO are organisations where the actions are defined by Smart Contracts, or in other words, the work is done by automatically according to programming.
DAO creation is a rather deeply technical skill because it needs extensive use of Smart Contracts. Aragon offers a beautiful GUI based client interface where the common man can create his own DAO, define every rule and run the company autonomously.
The token is used for different purposes including paying the rent for using the network, vote on capital allocations or investments and more.
- No paperwork: As everything is based on the Smart Contracts, there is no paperwork and no running around the Govt. Dept. to get approval. The company is good to go from day one.
- Extremely cost-efficient: Due to the same reason, there is a huge cost-cutting. Moreover, the company doesn’t need an office, a space, maintain various other overhead expenses because the employees are scattered.
- International: The decentralised network allows anybody with a working internet connection to be a part of the company. Thus, the company is international from day one.
- Liquid Tokens: Anybody in the company can freely trade the ANT tokens, there is no locking period, no freezing of account on Aragon.
- Transparent and accountable: The company structure, rule, by-laws, investments, profits and every other detail of the company are accessible and transparent, making it possible to create a truly flat pyramid with utmost clarity and trust.