How & Where to Buy SafeMoon (SAFEMOON)
SafeMoon Price & Information
Current SAFEMOON price and historical price chart
Why Should I Buy SafeMoon (SAFEMOON)?
SafeMoon had an impressive few months in the spring of 2021, growing thousands of percent to reach an all-time high of $0.00001399. However, it eventually dropped off and found more stability around the $0.000004 region. Naturally, this kind of price change will catch the attention of altcoin hunters (many of whom use Gate.io) and want to make significant gains through risky trades.
What is SafeMoon (SAFEMOON)?
SafeMoon is a decentralized cryptocurrency token that exists on the Binance Smart Chain blockchain. It is quite different from many other tokens. It charges 10% per transaction (most crypto do not charge anything), with half of that going back to token holders and the other half going to supply the market liquidity.
SafeMoon is more than just a cryptocurrency token; in fact, it is an ambitious ecosphere that contains many different and exciting DeFi products, some of which are launched and some of which are still in development:
- SafeMoon Wallet – This highly secure wallet is the perfect place to store and trade SAFEMOON. It comes with Simplex integration, a dark mode feature, a contacts list, hold to cancel accessibility, and ‘haptic feedback.’
- SafeMoon Exchange – Yet to be released, this will be a cryptocurrency exchange that will allow users to trade their SAFEMOON for other coins.
- SafeMoon Hardware Wallet – An offline cold wallet with military-grade encryption, this physical device will be the most secure way of storing SAFEMOON.
- SafeMoon Card – This YouTube video explains in better detail what the SafeMoon card hopes to achieve.
- Integration into video games
- SafeMoon educational app
- Partnership with Gambia to create educational platforms
Where to buy SafeMoon?
At this moment, SafeMoon is listed on Gate.io, PancakeSwap, and a handful of cryptocurrency exchanges that we’d prefer not to mention as we cannot verify their reliability and do not wish to promote on that basis. The best option to purchase SafeMoon as an altcoin trader is on Gate.io, as explained below, on the SAFEMOON/USDT pair.
How to buy SafeMoon on Gate.io
- Visit Gate.io
- Sign up with your
- You will need to trade with the SAFEMOON/USDT pairing, and since it’s easy to get hold of USDT, you should deposit some USDT from an external wallet or another broker, such as
- Once your USDT has deposited, visit the trading pair here
- Read and accept the risk warning
- Place your order
How SafeMoon works
The SafeMoon Whitepaper can be found here to read in full. It describes these are the three key technological features:
- Static Rewards
- LP Acquisition
- Manual Burn
History & Future of SafeMoon
Created and launched in March 2021 on the Binance Smart Chain by a team of DeFi developers called SafeMoon LLC. Interestingly, the development team was not out for profit, as they burned all of their tokens to show solidarity with the community. What’s also interesting for a decentralized project of this nature is that the development team is completely transparent about who they are, meaning it’s unlikely they will try a ‘rug pull’ scam.
The protocol was first paired with DOGE on Bibipom, a little-known crypto exchange from Romania. After that, they began forging partnerships and creating trading pairs with WhiteBit and Bitmart; simultaneously, the growth allowed them to double the size of their team and add more weight to the marketing.
Once early success was achieved, SafeMoon began development on the app, wallet, and games. The key to their development will be the integration with Bitmart. An NFT exchange is also planned for the summer of 2021, as is their entrance into the African crypto world, which will link to their charitable efforts. The team hopes to open an office in the UK or Ireland in 2021 too.
The first major exchange to list SafeMoon was Gate.IO, with a SAFEMOON/USDT pair. In the latter part of 2021, they aim to get listed on:
On top of this, they hope to open an office in Africa, enter the African crypto market, and launch a charity project and scholarship.
That’s it! Once your order is met, you now have SafeMoon! You can choose to withdraw it to a compatible wallet or keep it on Gate.io.