How & Where to Buy The Sandbox (SAND)
The Sandbox Price & Information
Current SAND price and historical price chart
Why Should I Buy The Sandbox (SAND)?
How and Where to Buy The Sandbox (SAND)
Arthur Madrid (CEO) and Sébastien Borget, (COO) co-founded The Sandbox (SAND) back in 2012. Madrid has a degree in economics and in 2001 founded 1-Click Media, which he later sold to Ipercast. Borget has a degree in computer systems networking and telecommunications. He has spent multiple years working on mobile gaming and has focused on developing blockchain technology in the gaming space for the last few years. He is president of the Blockchain Game Alliance, an organization focused on advancing blockchain technology within the game industry.
Borget met Madrid at 1-Click Media, where they worked on many entrepreneurial ideas together. They co-founded Pixowl in 2011 and launched the world-crafting game, “The Sandbox” in 2012.
The Sandbox (SAND) has garnered investment and support from some big names in the gaming industry, notably CryptoKitties, Helix, and Atari.
What Is The Sandbox (SAND)?
The Sandbox (SAND) is a virtual world where users can buy, create, develop, and sell digital assets in-game on a blockchain-based platform. The Sandbox has combined the powers of NFTs (non-fungible tokens) with DAO (decentralized autonomous organizations) to create a thriving decentralized virtual-world platform for the gaming community.
The Sandbox (SAND) game uses a play-to-earn model, meaning a user can game and create simultaneously. The native utility token $SAND facilitates gaming platform transactions.
The Sandbox (SAND) game is so-called because it takes place in a sandbox, in that it applies the four traditional elements used in the laws of physics. Each player becomes a “Deity apprentice” and has to create a universe of their own. They explore the virtual world for resources like sand, lightning, glass, and other items. Each game has many simple tasks like using sand and water to make mud and other complex tasks, like “building an electrical circuit.”
What Makes The Sandbox Unique?
The gaming industry is a vast, popular, and growing community, but it avoids many of the limitations also associated with centralized platforms. The Sandbox brings blockchain technology to the gaming world and opens up a plethora of opportunities for users to create and collect blockchain-based assets of their own.
Gamers on the platform have a more functional and collaborative role in helping to develop The Sandbox platform because user-generated content enables more involvement from the community, sharing ideas and views about how to create a powerful metaverse.
In addition, The Sandbox native token, $SAND, incentivizes gamers to garner rewards by supporting the integrity and development of the platform. As technology advances, decentralized governance is fast becoming a “must-have” in all gaming communities.
The Sandbox Games
- Match Island – a tropical landscape to match three puzzles and build cities
- Addams Family Mystery Mansion – your favorite characters from the popular genre
- Peanuts: Snoopy’s Town Tale – recreate Snoopy’s town
- Goosebumps HorrorTown – build and manage a spooky town with R.L Stine’s monsters
- Garfield – a challenge to help Garfield and find eight characters from his world
- Wonder Park Magic Rides – create a theme park of your own
- Safari Party – four action-puzzle games taking photos of animals around the globe
- The Sandbox Evolution – the sequel to the original The Sandbox game
How and Where to Buy The Sandbox (SAND)?
If you wish to buy $SAND tokens, we advise choosing an established cryptocurrency exchange with a solid reputation for customer care, trading volume and range of markets and coins, such as Binance: –
- Visit the Binance website – In the top right corner, click on “register” and complete your details, including submitting identity verification documents
- Deposit funds – You can deposit with cryptocurrency, Visa, Mastercard or wire transfer (if available in your country or region)
- Look for $SAND pairs – On the exchange tab, search for SAND/USDT, SAND/BUSD, SAND/BTC, SAND/TRY, SAND/BRL, SAND/ETH, SAND/BNB, SAND/AUD & SAND/BIDR and choose your preferred pair
- Send your $SAND tokens to a crypto wallet – if you don’t already have a wallet that supports $SAND tokens, you can download Binance‘s Trust Wallet to your phone for free or use the exchange wallet the platform provides
How do I Sell The Sandbox (SAND)?
What to do when you wish to sell your $SAND tokens on the Binance exchange:
- Log in to your account or your crypto wallet and look for “Sell” or “Convert”
- Convert your $SAND tokens for a stablecoin like $USDT if you wish to later convert to fiat currency
- Choose an off-ramp platform like Coinbase or Gemini and transfer your $USDT
- Once the $USDT is in your account, convert it to fiat currency and withdraw it to your bank account
Should I Buy The Sandbox (SAND)?
We are not permitted to advise on specific cryptocurrency investments and can only suggest taking the time to do further research about The Sandbox (SAND) if you are uncertain about buying $SAND tokens. However, if you are ready to buy $SAND tokens, we recommend Binance, KuCoin or Gate.io as three of the industry’s best cryptocurrency exchanges.
How do I invest in The Sandbox (SAND) Safely?
There are no guarantees for any investments, as any financial advisor will tell you. You could make or lose a lot of your money. The Sandbox (SAND) is a popular project with considerable support and blockchain-based gaming appears to be in demand.
Weigh up the pros and cons before deciding to invest in $SAND tokens and only spend what you can afford to lose. Finally, send your new $SAND tokens to a secure crypto wallet, as it is risky to leave them on an open exchange.
- Available $SAND pairs: SAND/USDT, SAND/USD, SAND/ETH
- Wallet options: Exchange or cold storage
- Available $SAND pairs: SAND/USDT
- Wallet options: Custodial or non-custodial